Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

nop ..I change country to US , but only 13.5 show me in apps store ... what need to search to google ?
if I want to update just without download full app , it is working ...but I want to do a fresh install ... :((

Search Google for "macOS download only 15mb".

Search Google for "macOS download only 15mb".

sorry but isnt useful ...
that show me app store when try to download HS package full install:
Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 08.54.54.png

I change country to Us ...to Germany ... to Romania ( my country ) same thing...I'm waiting...
Anyway it is not yet a nvidia driver for this version

sorry but isnt useful ...
that show me app store when try to download HS package full install:
View attachment 340179

I'm sure Google gave you more than just that link. Search the other links on how to fix the 15mb file problem. Again, this is not a hackintosh problem. It happens on real Macs too.

You can also try downloading the installer from the App Store on another Mac.

I'm sure Google gave you more than just that link. Search the other links on how to fix the 15mb file problem. Again, this is not a hackintosh problem. It happens on real Macs too.

You can also try downloading the installer from the App Store on another Mac.
very strange, even after the update in the app store only shows me 10.13.5 and even tells me, if i try to download it, as a newer version is installed.

good ideea , I 'll try from other hack.. 13.2 ... maybe from there it download right version...if Icant resolve this issue, can send somewhere ( google dr iove e tc ) your full install app ?

if Icant resolve this issue, can send somewhere ( google dr iove e tc ) your full install app ?

Sorry. This is against forum rules and both of us can get banned.

Sorry. This is against forum rules and both of us can get banned.
mda...
I will try to re-install any previous version ... finally I get some headaches ... how I managed to pop up the list of PCI, I will succeed with this misery
:banghead::clap::thumbup::beachball::crazy:

ok ... all is good ...
I finally have a fresh installation 10.13.6 ... but I do not have the sound ... I guess I need another patch ...

If you are using one of my EFI folders, you should have sound.

:) ..... I'm back in cards.... hurrrraaa!!!!...all goods ... sound reborn ... a little adjustment of ssdt file and sound it is back ... \
hackintosh and pork meat , two heavy things ... or maybe the wine ... headaches like after a drunken night ... :)

Back