Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Hi guys. I'm using a Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (Wi-Fi AC) - i7-8700K with Big Sur.
I would like to try with Ventura. Can you help me in building of the EFI folder for installing Ventura?
This is my Big Sur EFI folder.
Thanks a lot!!!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    19.2 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hi guys. I'm using a Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (Wi-Fi AC) - i7-8700K with Big Sur.
I would like to try with Ventura. Can you help me in building of the EFI folder for installing Ventura?
This is my Big Sur EFI folder.
Thanks a lot!!!

Try using snoopy59's EFI in the post above yours. Just plug in your serial, board serial, and UUID.

Thank you pastrychef. at the installation/recovery/disk utility windows, when I click on install Mac OS ventura this window appears!!!! Downloaded from the App Store

Attachments

• tempImageUr4GpO.png
    tempImageUr4GpO.png
    12.8 MB · Views: 25
Thank you pastrychef. at the installation/recovery/disk utility windows, when I click on install Mac OS ventura this window appears!!!! Downloaded from the App Store

Did you create a USB installer using the following instructions:

I've never encountered this... Are you connected to the internet when you are attempting to install?

You can also try:
Solved. I've changed the USB stick and now installation starts. Thanks a lot. Tomorrow I'll try to install macOS Ventura

After 15 minutes during the installation process, the system reboots. I booted from the USB again ,and then I select the grey disk (installer). It reboots again and again and again

After 15 minutes during the installation process, the system reboots. I booted from the USB again ,and then I select the grey disk (installer). It reboots again and again and again
Check BIOS settings, aligned with the first page, perhaps?

At the OpenCore boot picker, keep choosing the "Installer" until it's no longer an option.

Back