Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Ok. I'll see if a DP to HDMI converter does the trick. Waiting for delivery. I'll check back then.
As expected, no luck. This issue is tingling my brain.
When I boot my Hack in Safe Mode, I have no issues whatsoever.

Something, somewhere is preventing the tablet from working.

I don't receive the update

It is still in beta. You must sign up for the Apple beta program to see it.

Check again. It's available.

Last edited:
As expected, no luck. This issue is tingling my brain.
When I boot my Hack in Safe Mode, I have no issues whatsoever.

Something, somewhere is preventing the tablet from working.

I don't know what can prevent the tablet from outputting video. Maybe try disabling WhateverGreen?

Updated as I would have on a real Mac via System Preferences... About half hour and three reboots later...

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 6.12.46 AM.png

Last edited:
My computer has been rock solid for quite some time. I am running 11.2.3 and OC 0.6.7. When I run the update to 11.3, unfortunately, the computer seems to do the update, but opens to the recovery page. I tried this with both OC 0.6.7 and 0.6.8. I updated kexts also, but no matter what I end up at the recovery page.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

My computer has been rock solid for quite some time. I am running 11.2.3 and OC 0.6.7. When I run the update to 11.3 unfortunately the computer seems to do the update but open to the recovery page. I tried this with both OC 0.6.7 and 0.6.8. I updated kexts also, but no matter what I end up at the recovery page.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

At the OpenCore boot picker, what options are available?

Boot normal, Recovery 11.3, and Reset NVRAM.

The computer acts like it wants to boot with the boot line about 1/3 of the way across before it reboots and ends up at the recovery page.

Boot normal, Recovery 11.3, and Reset NVRAM.

The computer acts like it wants to boot with the boot line about 1/3 of the way across before it reboots and ends up at the recovery page.

At Recovery, try reinstalling on top of your existing system drive.

Back