Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Don't use your old config.plist. Use the config.plist included with my EFI and copy/paste your Serial, Board Serial, UUID, and MAC address to it.
Sorry, I must have written it wrong, but this is the efi folder from the z390 thread, I just deleted the mentioned points and it broke, I can't figure out why(

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 44
Sorry, I must have written it wrong, but this is the efi folder from the z390 thread, I just deleted the mentioned points and it broke, I can't figure out why(

Try this.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 29
Try this.
Thank you, but I could not check because of the problem with input devices persists and it takes about 5-7 minutes to go to the menu on the left, are you familiar with this problem? (keyboard connected via usb)
I will now configure the boot with the argument -v and write about the results, thank you for your help

You can use my OpneCore EFIs. Just use your own USB ports kext and re-do config.plist > DeviceProperties.
Just want to say a big thanks.

I've been following guide and manually compiling my own DSDTs but have been unsuccessful.

I updated your EFI with my own SMBIOS and could finally install macOS 11.

Thanks again.

Thank you, but I could not check because of the problem with input devices persists and it takes about 5-7 minutes to go to the menu on the left, are you familiar with this problem? (keyboard connected via usb)
I will now configure the boot with the argument -v and write about the results, thank you for your help

Try different USB ports. Your are using a temporary patch to enable your USB ports. Once booted in to macOS, you should apply one of the "proper" fixes ASAP.

Just want to say a big thanks.

I've been following guide and manually compiling my own DSDTs but have been unsuccessful.

I updated your EFI with my own SMBIOS and could finally install macOS 11.

Thanks again.

I don't know about older systems, but for Skylake-Coffee Lake, I haven't found any reason to use DSDTs in my builds. Even on my laptop, I went out of my way to avoid using one.

If you are using OpenCore, you must enable your DSDT in config.plist if you are using a DSDT.

Which SMBIOS works better with the Radeon VII- imac19,1 or iMacPro1,1 ?

Try different USB ports. Your are using a temporary patch to enable your USB ports. Once booted in to macOS, you should apply one of the "proper" fixes ASAP.
I don't use the efi partition of the flash drive, but the nvme partition of the drive)
I'm going to try booting from the flash drive

I don't use the efi partition of the flash drive, but the nvme partition of the drive)
I'm going to try booting from the flash drive

Where you boot OpenCore/Clover from should make no difference.

Back