Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Yes the screenshot is where the booting stopped, the corsair thing is my mouse pad / mouse. I unplugged after reading that too and it did the same error boot-uuid-media. The RTX is installed but no output is used, so is the RX580. The only output used is the HDMI port of the motherboard.

Please try with the attached config.plist.

Also, please replace the USBInjectAll.kext in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ with the one attached below.

Attachments

• config.plist
    21.5 KB · Views: 26
  • USBInjectAll.kext.zip
    16.6 KB · Views: 33
c9d3bef633481c91d7a9c1871aa18ad1 2.png

Please try with the attached config.plist.

Also, please replace the USBInjectAll.kext in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ with the one attached below.
Well did try it, I think it's the same error as before. Here are some screenshots:
IMG_3698.jpeg

IMG_3699.jpeg

Quick question of personal interest, why is there a "Please don't support tonymacx86.com!" written in verbose haha, you can see it in the pics I sent.

Thanks again for the help, really appreciate it.

Well did try it, I think it's the same error as before. Here are some screenshots:
View attachment 501920
View attachment 501921

Quick question of personal interest, why is there a "Please don't support tonymacx86.com!" written in verbose haha, you can see it in the pics I sent.

Thanks again for the help, really appreciate it.

Looks like a USB issue. Please try a different USB port and/or different USB flash drive with your installer. Maybe try the USB 3.1 gen 2 ports.

Lmao. That's from IntelMausiEthernet. Apparently, there was some drama between Mieze and this forum a long time ago. All if it was way before I even started hackintoshing...

...Quick question of personal interest, why is there a "Please don't support tonymacx86.com!" written in verbose haha, you can see it in the pics I sent.
Use the IntelMausi kext in the forum's Downloads > Kexts section. The tonymacx86 removes the Mieze's drama statement.

Looks like a USB issue. Please try a different USB port and/or different USB flash drive with your installer. Maybe try the USB 3.1 gen 2 ports.

Lmao. That's from IntelMausiEthernet. Apparently, there was some drama between Mieze and this forum a long time ago. All if it was way before I even started hackintoshing...
Seems to be working as of right now... but only showing up on one monitor (the one plugged into the motherboard, maybe that’s a macOS install disk restriction. Will update!)

Chose to install on a new partition just in case it doesn’t work.

Attachments

• 8C4BE5C4-D2CC-47EC-9CD6-58B19C9E3001.jpeg
    8C4BE5C4-D2CC-47EC-9CD6-58B19C9E3001.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
Seems to be working as of right now... but only showing up on one monitor (the one plugged into the motherboard, maybe that’s a macOS install disk restriction. Will update!)

Chose to install on a new partition just in case it doesn’t work.

You told me that you were only using IGPU so I disabled everything else.

Use the IntelMausi kext in the forum's Downloads > Kexts section. The tonymacx86 removes the Mieze's drama statement.
And in my experience, this kext works when IntelMausiEthernet would not :thumbup:.

You told me that you were only using IGPU so I disabled everything else.
Yes, for the booting process. Once i’m booted, I use the RX580. Sorry for the misunderstanding! Like I said, maybe once i’m booted, macOS will recognize my RX580 without any issue. Like it did before.

The thing is, my motherboard can boot either from the RTX or the IGFX, if I start it while plugged into the RX580 nothing happens. This is the reason why I boot using the IGFX, then, switch (or add another monitor) to the HDMI of the RX580.

Yes, for the booting process. Once i’m booted, I use the RX580. Sorry for the misunderstanding! Like I said, maybe once i’m booted, macOS will recognize my RX580 without any issue. Like it did before.

The thing is, my motherboard can boot either from the RTX or the IGFX, if I start it while plugged into the RX580 nothing happens. This is the reason why I boot using the IGFX, then, switch (or add another monitor) to the HDMI of the RX580.

If you want to try that, go to config.plist > Boot and delete the boot argument, "-wegnoegpu". (without the quotes)

Back