1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

here are my configurations:

- ASUS P8Z77-V LX motherboard
- intel i5-2500k LGA 1155 processor
- 8 GB RAM 1600 mhz

I installed Mountain Lion using Unibeast + Multibeast 5.0.2. I used EasyBeast and NullCpuPowerManagement.kext because the patched AppleIntelCpuPowerManagement. kext 10.8.0 gave me KP.

My USB 3.0 ports are not working at all. Please help me get my USB 3.0 ports to work!

Thanks

Just installed the Drivers from the MBP 2012 apple update. No luck with that
:(

Please someone help me! I have Mountain Lion 10.8.2. I tried the PXHCD.kext, and playing with my USB bios settings but don't have any luck. When I stick a USB 2.0 flash drive into the USB 3.0 port when I am in Mountain Lion it doesn't power up, but when I am in bios it does power up.

I think i found usb 3.0 port works but not sure about speed of usb 3.0... i dont have any external drive usb 3.0.. if you have it, let me know...

what did i do? Install Drivers & Bootloaders>Kexts & Enablers>Miscellaneous>USB 3.0 - NEC/Renesas and Etron from MultiBeast 4.6.2 Lion Edition

My sleep does not work, because I have NullCpupowermanagement.kext which disables sleep. The patched AppleIntelCpupowermanagement.kext from MultiBeast 5.0.2 gives me Kernel Panic at start.
I did not use the USB 3.0 kext from Multibeast because in the description of the kext in MB it says that the kext is not for 7-series LGA 1155 motherboards. My motherboard is this type.

What are your BIOS settings under USB configuration?

USB 3.0 kext... look at version of MultiBeast its previous version... not mountain lion... its for lion and it works for mountain lion.

Your motherboard is same as mine...

My Bios Settings under USB configuration? i leave it default(i did optimized defaults)... i believe our motherboard always works with mountain lion...

My Sleep is force to hibernate but not working to load up image... error said "Incorrect image signature..."

for sleep, i did install patched AppleIntelCpupowermanagement.kext from MultiBeast 5.0.2 and also installed SleepEnabler from http://www.osx86.net/view/2972-sleepenabler_universal.html then i did type "sudo pmset hibernatemode 3" in terminal... i know its for laptop mode but if its desktop mode, it wont work for mine... coz take a look this http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/75281-asus-p8z77-v-lx-sleep-works-but.html that i posted. i only have one problem with sleep/hibernate issue...

I hope we help each other.

Before it getting trouble, Make sure you have 2 MAC partition in one hard disk... one for RecoveryMac and other one for testing or your personal.. RecoveryMac can recover (like to remove kext, replace kext,etc) if u got crashed or kernel panic.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...appleintelcpupowermanagement-kext-10-8-a.html

Have you tried this kext? This one from Mieze is not the same as in MultiBeast. Mieze patched it himself and supposedly it works. I haven't tried it yet. I am gonna take your advice and make a partition for testing my kexts :) Oh and make sure you delete the NullCpuPowermanagement.kext before you apply the appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext

Please look into your advanced UEFI BIOS under API>USB Configuration and tell me what you have enabled, disabled, smart auto or auto.

EDIT: After applying the appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext, you should probably delete the sleepenabler.kext and test the system out.

The USB 3.0 kext from Multibeast 4.6.1 worked for me. THANKS!
Not sure about usb 3.0 speed, but at least all USB ports work now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back