Contribute
Register

OSX Mountain Lion Post-Install Boot Issue Graphics Card HP Compaq DC7900 (Stuck at [AGPM Controller] unknownPlatform)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP 3032h
CPU
Q9400
Graphics
Quadro FX 580
Hey there,

I am trying to set up OSX Mountain Lion on my HP Compaq DC7900 desktop computer and ran into an issue that I don"t know how to fix and would be happy if someone could help me with it. After finishing the setup I cannot boot the installed system and I get stuck with the line "[AGPM Controller] unknownPlatform". It seems to be a problem related to the graphics card (NVIDIA Quadro FX 580).

I already tried to boot with -x but it also gets stuck at the same point. I am using the iMac 10.1 SMBIOS (but also tried other ones with the same result), I am injecting USB and use FixHPET (which I need for keep the USB ports from being disabled during the boot process). I already tried the boot arguments GraphicsEnabler=No and -x but it did not fix the problem. Selecting InjectNVIDIA could also not change anything.

I set up the boot stick with Clover Legacy Boot Mode v2.5k r5102 and configured my config file with the Clover Configurator. For further reference I added my DSDT as well as my config file. If any further information is required to be able to help me, please let me know!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Attachments

• hackintosh_mountainlion_postinstall_error.jpeg
    hackintosh_mountainlion_postinstall_error.jpeg
    596.7 KB · Views: 61
  • DSDT_HP_DC7900.aml
    40.5 KB · Views: 59
  • config.plist
    2.3 KB · Views: 77
Screenshot 2022-04-17 at 11.39.33.png

Serial ports should be disabled in the BIOS settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back