Contribute
Register

OSX ML failed to load after installing Multibeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i7 930
Graphics
GTX 470
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys, first time hackintosh user here. I decided a couple days ago that I wanted to put OSX on my old pc. After following the very well, written out instructions to a T. OSX booted up fine and I immediately ran multi beast with the .aml file on the desktop. After the multibeast installation, everything appeared to be running normal. So I decided to update mountain lion, via app store/software updater and reinstall multibeast again. After the 2nd installation of multibeast, my computer failed too boot.

I'm assuming that my error might be in installing multibeast again. So my question is, when do I use the multibeast installer? Is it just a one time thing after my initial installation of OSX? Or should I install OSX, update software via apple's software update, and then run multi beast?

I've read that it's reccomended to check the network, graphics, and audio boxes in multi beast but after installing OSX for the first time, my computer is already picking up internet by the ethernet cable. Is that even required?

Thanks in advance
-noob

System Specs:

Gigabyte X58a-ud3r Rev 2.0 BIOS FH
Intel i7 930 Stock clock
12gb ram factory setting
Vertex 4 256gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back