Contribute
Register

OS X Mavericks is Now Available on the Mac App Store for Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently grabbing it on my MacBook. Can't wait until it's 100% Hackintosh ready!!

Upgrading all depends on the build you're working on. If you've followed Tonymacx86's customac guides, you're probably safe downloading and updating like any other legitimate mac. It varies from person to person because there are so many variations of hackintoshes and components but the golden rule is always to make sure you make a back up, and/or clone your working build. If you have any doubt, I'd wait to see whether others are successful first.

Please Keep us all informed guys with regards to the Hackintosh Side of things! Mac Book Pro Updated and Loving it!, just now to wait till see if the old ASUS Motherboard will take it!

Gonna do a new install. Haven't upgraded since Lion. Can we use unibeast for Mavericks? Don't mind being a guinea pig ;)

So excited!! Can't wait for installation guide!

- - - Updated - - -

So excited!!! Can't wait for the installation guide!!

Please make it possible for users to install version 10.9 (Mavericks). I have long awaited the release of this version. I hope we shall be installed for the Mavericks.

download? yes or not? help us tonymac

I'll try it on my macbook first...

I would wait until Tony's team have a solution. It could be simple, it could be complicated. Either way, I'd rather not use my devbox for the bench tests - I'm got *way* to much work on at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back