Contribute
Register

OS X Mavericks is Now Available on the Mac App Store for Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X Mavericks is Now Available on the Mac App Store for Free

I haven't been able to update any of the iLife products, or iWork products.

Same here. I gave up and bought both iphoto 9.5 and imovie 10 from the app store (I deleted old iphoto and imovie app first).

Tried to install Maverick. But no effect.
Downloaded it fromStore.
Run the insatller.
Seems to copy some stuff for 13 seconds
Reboot and....
10.8.5 still

Wether I run or not Multibeast afterwards.

System is very stable on 10.8.5.

GA Z68X-udh5
Core i7 4770K
16GB Corsair.
SSD crucial 128 Gb
No addiotnal graphic cards.

Any idea?

Thanks to Tmnymac and the team for their fantastic tools.

Philby

My friend, create the Unibeast USB, then boot with this USB, when Mavericks install begins, just install without move partition, just click next and continue, your Mavericks installation update the MLion, finally just run MultiBeast if you have some problems!!

I have successfully installed mavericks on my second partition. I was able to run the unibeast usb installer using the following boot flags -x -v PCIRootUID=0 where I was able to install mavericks.

However, after the installation of mavericks I am not able to boot up using the same flags on the second partition. I can see the second partition as one of the OS choices when I boot up from the usb installer. However I am not able to boot it up. I have tried different boot flags combination but to no avail.

my rig is an asus-x401a, intel hd 3000, sandy bridge.

need help please..

Newbie here, any suggestions on the "best" way or process to get my MacPro 2,1 to run Mavericks?

I have avoided this until now but my MacBook Pro is now running Mavericks and iPhoto library format is now different so I cannot read my iPhoto Library on my MacPro so I am stuck.

I did upgrade the video card to a 64bit type already. I have lots of spare drives so space is not an issue from a clean install standpoint. Specs attached. Suggested tutorials? Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-07 at 9.52.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-07 at 9.52.31 AM.png
    60 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back