Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

originally simply installed via Unibeast, reboot upon completion, ran multi beast and that was it, worked fine.

after 10.9.3 update I get a kernel panic straight on boot

Scratch all that! Booted with unibeast key and UseKernelCache=No and booted to install fine.

Ran Multibeast and replaced the offending AppleIntelCpuPowermanagement kext and all is good now!

Work like the charm. Thanks, guy

4770K - GA Z87X-UD3H - 32GB Ram - 660OC , updated using the App store and re-enabled trim and audio using multibeast 6.2.1

Perfectly successful. Back to Logic Pro X 10.0.7...

This update cause me some grief; anyway to make it short, I just updated my Unibeast bootable USB to 10.9.3 and re-installed from scratch. Everything seems fine so far.

One quirky thing I did find out was that Maps freaks out if you have internal CPU graphics enabled and are using a PCI based GPU. Disabling the internal GPU fixes Maps, but also disables Airplay Mirroring on the desktop.

As far as iMessage (anything with AppleID) goes, using NVRAM 1.1.3 and latest Chimera Boot; everything works fine.

Combo update went 10.9.1 -> 10.9.3 smoothly. P8Z77I Deluxe 3570K HD7850. Finally 7850 works OOB.
AL898 and TRIM has been reapplied in MultiBeast. No issues at all.

Well, I'm sorry to say my attempt to upgrade ended in abject failure.
I followed Stork's guide and all seemed to go well until I was met by a black screen after the loading screen.
Tried everything I could find in this thread and in the forums but after a couple of hours of kernel panics I gave up and reverted to 10.9.2 from a Time Machine backup.
It's probably user error of some kind, but I would like to get it working.
Is it mostly people with Nvidia cards who are having problems?

I have no issues installing 10.9.3 from software update. Using Gigabyte Z77X-UP4TH and EVGA GTX 680. I've only configured ALC892 from Multibeast 6.2.2 and left all default.

Thanks.

I could update my OS X 10.9.2 on my GA-Z77-DS3H mb. I used recommend procedure then I updated my Mavericks by MultiBeast v6.2.2 then rebooted the system and updated Chimera with Chimera v3.0.1. Everything works fine and I could update my iPhone to the new firmware.

Regards
steve

Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

Updated to 10.9.3, no problems (other than standard re-enable TRIM, and re-apply audio driver). Used repair/combo/audio/trim/repair method.

This update fixed my 10.9.2 ATI 7970 displayport issue. I had to run 10.9.2 with extensions downgraded to 10.9.1 to use my dual displayport ATI 7970 with two DELL U2211H setup to get to the logon screen (could only boot with DVI connected).

Only video issue on 10.9.3 was it switched my primary and displays.

howdy folks. I have a GA-Z77-DS3H (F9), i7 3770, 8gb ram, gigabyte GT640, siba firewire card, TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 WiFi card, anybody have a similar build and have successfully installed 10.9.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back