Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.9.3 updated from App Store, everything works perfect, sleep wake which has problems with mountain lion works fine (10.9.2 also did work). used EasyBeast method as I don't have a DSDT for my mono and I'm little afraid of flashing my motherboard, just used MultiBeast 6.2 for maverick to enable the audio. I,m not very good in explaining things as I'm a noob although I built this system in August 2012 there are so many things that I've yet to understand.
my config: Gigabyte Z68X-UD4
Intel Core i7-2600K
16gigs of ddr3 kingston ram
geforce gtx 285 (little long in the tooth but excellent for video editing).
heartfelt thanks tonymac
arkaychang.

Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

...used EasyBeast method as I don't have a DSDT for my motherboard and I'm little afraid of flashing my motherboard...
my config: Gigabyte Z68X-UD4
Intel Core i7-2600K
16gigs of ddr3 kingston ram
geforce gtx 285 (little long in the tooth but excellent for video editing)...
There is a DSDT in the tonymacx86 DSDT Database for your motherboard. See the Downloads menu item at the top of this page.

Hello, sorry on my bad English! After update my Voodoo kext is don't work.

Upgraded to 10.9.3 just now. No problems except sound. Fixed that quick enough. My system: 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3. I have a Asus Z87 Expert Motherboard with Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 4096 MB of VRAM and an Asus PB298 29 inch Wide Monitor set at 2560 x 1080 @ 60 Hz.

I suspect it's something other than the resolution of the 34UM95. This monitor is fully supported by mac before update worked perfectly under 10.9.2

I understand, but I didn't mean the resolution per se. Rather, I meant the resolution in context w/ the update that might try to detect / invoke scaling. I don't think it's very likely either though.

Still having cold boot issue. I have tried changing from Macpro3,1 to iMac14,2. added boot flags but still getting no signal after boot. Have not tried web drivers as this is my only system and did not want to cripple it. I can boot via -x and then reboot and everything works great but its just that cold boot.

Anyone find a real fix for this?

GTX 690
Asus Maximus V Extreme

I tried my LG 29EA93 instead of the LG 34UM95 and it doesn't work also.

Must be an issue with the display port not sending a signal.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be nice to get things up and running again.

Gigabyte UP5-TH, i7 3770k - 2 x Nvidia GTX 660 Ti 3GB.

After update DisplayPort does't work. HDMI works but as I have a 21:9 3440 x 1440 LG 34UM95 display only getting 50Hz.

Before update DisplayPort worked great at this resolution at 60Hz.

Any ideas please.... Tried disable internal graphics/GraphicEnableNo/OS Driver and new Nvidia WebDriver. Thanks!

Hi all,

I'm still on 10.8.2 and want to update to 10.9.3. Does this require me to reselect all my Motherboard BIOS settings and MultiBeast/Chameleon Settings again? Or will they be preserved through the mavericks 10.9.3 update from 10.8.2? Stork mentions that only Audio and Trim needs to be reselected in Multibeast for 10.9.3 combo updating, but does this also apply to jumping from 10.8 to 10.9 using the full installer?
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back