Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have managed to get mavrick 10.9.2 working on my Gb UD5H board by selecting Mac Pro 6 in the latest MultiBeast along with the audio drivers with DSDT free settings my system is back but my front usb3 ports are not working. the rear port's are all working. I am not sure what could cause this.

Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

Im having same exact issue!! Please help, same exact setup except my board is ud5h.. How did you solve your issue?

boot with -v. If it hangs, or kernel panics, take a picture and post it on here.

I have a Dell Optiplex 7010, with a Radeon HD 5570 (1002:68d9), that was working in 10.9 and 10.9.1. I updated to 10.9.2 via App Store, and now have no video. I was running GraphicsEnabler->No IGPEnabler->Yes before, but even trying a new 10.9.2 UniBeast-created USB I can't get video on boot. It's running, I can see USB activity when I type things, but screens have gone into power-save.

I've tried "-x", "-v -x", "-x GraphicsEnabler=Yes", "-x GraphicsEnabler=Yes IGPEnabler=No", and no go so far. I'll try a few other of the flags like PCIRootUID and/or npci, but I didn't need them before the 10.9.2 update.

If anyone has any ideas, let me know! Thanks!

Hey guys, Just updated & run the latest version of MB, I'm struggling with a couple of things, the main one being Audio issues.
Board is GB z87x-ud5h, audio boxes/drivers checked are;

Without DSDT; ALC898 & HDAudio -

The only last (minor) issue is that within Charmeleon, only my OSX boot drive is located, I have another boot drive (Win7) which isn't recognised unless I reboot the computer during boot up or hit 12 (boot menu) while the it's booting up.

Everything else within the update seems to be working well, any suggestions for either of these topics?

I upgraded my Asus P8Z77-V w/ GeForce 760 to 10.9.2 via combo updater. Had to reboot via -x (safe mode) as expected. Used multi-beast to reinstall drivers: Trim and Audio with DSDT ALC892. I did not have to change any other settings.

The big improvement for me is that WoL (wake on LAN) now works!
I use a realtek RTL8169 with the OSX 10.7 drivers downloaded from realtek's website. Under 10.9.1, I couldn't get WoL working for either this or the motherboard's Intel 82579V NIC (was using hnak's e1000 driver).

Article: Update Your Mavericks App to 10.9.2

I updated to 10.9.2 from the App Store. Was surprised to see that Sleep works just fine now. I found out by accident because I forgot to turn it off and left the PC running and when I came home it was sleeping. Any time it did this before this update I could not wake it up from Sleep I would have to do a reset to get the system back on now it works correctly for the first time ever. Very happy with this update so far.

Article: Update Your Mavericks App to 10.9.2

I am using a Gigabyte UD5H board I updated and my system crashed, had to reinstall with my unibeast disc, during the process a note came up identify this mac I said yes. I think this was a mistake because although I got everything working I cannot sign in to my Apple account it said this computer cannot be identifyed and will not let me into my account so I cannot download my purchased apps I can open the account using my windows computer but not with my clone does anyone how I can fix this problem.
thanks for any help other then this problem my system is working fine. do I need to format and do this over again.

Has any one at this site had this message when signing into the app store after typing my password for app store I get a message in red that says"your device or computer could not be verified contact support for assistance" I have reinstalled from my unibeast disc which is Mavrick 10.9, I checked to see if I could sign in to app store and it worked so I updated again to 10.9.2 and once again I cannot sign in to the app store is this a bug with this update. Has any one else experienced this issue.

Updated with Combo Update worked for me, applied Multibeast for Trim Enabler. Still no onboard sound, using external M-Audio sound card

Had to set boot flags to GraphicsEnabler=Yes IGPEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 [Previously only had GraphicsEnabler=Yes]. If I didn't, I just got blank screen after apple logo. These flags also apply to the Unibeast USB with 10.9.2.

Gigabyte P35 DS3L Rev 2.0 - F9 Bios, Xeon 3350, Nvidia 9800GT

Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

Please help! Friend installed 10.9.2 update without my knowledge now I'm getting kernel panics at boot. If it does load, it freezes moments after logging in!

This thread is for comments and not requests for help. Try Mavericks desktop support
section of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back