Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated using Software Update. Had to re-install audio . No problems noted with Ivy-Bridge system. Everything I use, including iMessage are working.

Article: OS X 10.9.1 Update

what about the gpu power management? is the opencl bug still present? gpu clock throttles down?

After the update it asked again for my iCloud Account. Skipped it and then everything was ok.

Clover, GA-Z77X-UD5H, GTX 650

yeah. I have the same situation. It asked my to setup iClound account after reboot. I skipped it, and everything seems to be working okay.

App Store is dead here for an hour because of the server's high load: "OS X Mavericks failed to download"

Current UniBeast works with the updated 10.9.1 App. ;)

I can't find the OS X Mavericks full download in the App Store - has it been updated yet with 10.9.1? I tried holding down Cmd (or is it Ctrl?) while clicking on "Purchases" but it didn't show up.

Everything OK here on my Asus X79 Pro - i7 3930K
I don't see any difference in Mac App Store.
Audio isn't a problem for me 'cause I use an USB Audio Card.

Wow, what timing. After reading page after page of GTX 780 Rev.B compatibility issues, I've very curious to see if this update fixes the problem. If anyone has that card, please let us know if there is any improvements.

It doesn't. some of us on b cards have been testing the 10.9.1 seeds all along monitoring and hoping for some driver love. However, it's just a minor update. We are hoping however that this is what nvidia has been waiting for, to update web driver. So now I'm going to be hitting their page every day to check for that.

Biggest annoyance of mine that 10.9.1 fixed is this one

"xpcd[180]: Info.plist does not contain an XPCService dictionary: /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/XPCServices/SecurityAgent.xpc"
Spamming console log over and over and over and over again. since the installation of 10.9.0. Even reinstalled OS to try and fix it. But the only fix for it was 10.9.1 betas (and now release). likely related to the keychain fix listed in notes.

Hello, after I updated, I installed the Audio driver back from Multibeast, and rebooted.

Since then my system has been stuck at Apple Logo white/grey screen with the spinning icon.

Would you guys know how to fix this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back