Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated straight from the app store. no problems so far.

Article: OS X 10.9.1 Update

It seems the same as before the update: The Mac keyboard DVD eject key still doesn't work. I was hoping they'd have fixed it. :thumbdown:

i have problem!! i installed the update and when rebooting.... the HD load and after moment shutdown, and i see in disk utilities that the partition changed to Mac Os Extented, and i can't boot the OS X, need to be Mac Os Extented Journaled!! why this problem is happen i don't understand?

Smooth as silk - just updated the audio kext on Z77X-UD5H

downloading updated App Store image for bringing my Unibeast sticks up to date.

Just brilliant. Z77-ds3h, this is possibly one of the fastest updates ever. It took longer on my real mac lol. On the hack I didn't even have to do the gpu edits or login to iMessage. Literally just the audio kext. Universal usb3 is untouched, trim still enabled and fmm is still enabled as well. What is a shame is that apple left a massive bug in any app that uses open cl. The gpu throttling goes out of the window and the fan speeds up to 1600 rpm also maxing out the graphics card. Such an annoying bug. Use quick look and the gpu will be working at max until your reboot

Anyone else having problems with a GTX780 where quicklook doesn't work at all and instead it says "an error occurred with the preview of this document"?

Anyone else having problems with a GTX780 where quicklook doesn't work at all and instead it says "an error occurred with the preview of this document"?

Sounds like you have GK110B
See full discussions here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/115283-opencl-thread-crashing.html
and here:
http://forum.netkas.org/index.php/topic,7527.0.html

Scroll to later thread for each of em when we finally realized common trend. Best hope we have so far is netkas saying if he has time he'll give us a hack to just turn off opencl for the card. Unless we get lucky and see webdriver from nvidia soon.

i repaired permissions, restarted, everything was fine. mail just told me some plug ins don't work in 7.1. - that's all. audio was working as before. :)

After the update it asked again for my iCloud Account. Skipped it and then everything was ok.

Clover, GA-Z77X-UD5H, GTX 650

Same here, asking for iCloud login. Have to re-install audio driver. After that everything runs great. It does seem to fixed the nagging multi-monitor mouse and auto-hide dock bug, very happy now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back