Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.8.3 Update

As a general status update I have a 7870, using the usb w/unibeast and flags GraphicsEnabler=No my system boots with 10.8.3 but where there is normally the brushed metal start screen is all white with just the cursor visible. I have tried logging in (interesting to try and find the password box w/just the mouse and memory) and the screen still remains all white with just the cursor visible.

If you get a white screen with cursor, try sleeping the rig using the power button, then waking- that worked for me with the 7870- post your results here:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/92710-10-8-3-amd-radeon-hd-7xxx-graphics-testing-thread.html

Article: OS X 10.8.3 Update

Updated through software update from 10.8.2. Works fine. CUDA notice there but it's also there on my MBP Retina, so guess it's actually a universal problem.

i7-3770k, Z77-DS3H

Waitin' for CUDA to be updated!

Actually I have Core2Duo E8400 with GTX 650 OC Gigabyte
I used GraphicsEnabler=No without any npcixxx

Upgraded without any problem working perfect as it should be.

Upgraded from 10.8.2 to 10.8.3 via the App Store -> rebooted -> no audio -> recovered AppleHDA.kext and HDAEnabler892.kext from TimeMachine -> rebooted with -f -v -> audio now working, system running smoooooth :)

Upgraded, only must install Audio from Multibeast two times. Cuda want a upgrade. Sys works fine.
(P55A-UD4)

First CUDA 5.0 update THEN 10.8.3 combo update!!!

Sticky post request to admins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back