Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I thought everything was okay. However, I'm having the infamous 10.11.4 audio distortion after a few minutes of playing audio. Happens with Spotify and it worked fine on 10.11.3. It starts getting crazy distorted.

Tried re-running the audio_cloverALC-110_v1.0q10.command but it did not seem to help. Any ideas?

Flawless update via app store
smbios 14,2
sound & trim still intact
nvidia beta drivers updated successfully
Happy Days! :headbang:

Okay, so I thought everything was okay. However, I'm having the infamous 10.11.4 audio distortion after a few minutes of playing audio. Happens with Spotify and it worked fine on 10.11.3. It starts getting crazy distorted.

Tried re-running the audio_cloverALC-110_v1.0q10.command but it did not seem to help. Any ideas?

To anyone having audio distortion issues since updating, revert to Clover 3354. The distortion is being caused by the newest version of Clover, 3368. I reverted per this post and audio is working fine again!

Download MacDrive its free for 5 days.

The EFI partition is FAT32 so you don't need MacDrive. You just need to run Explorer in administrator mode. The process is detailed in the first reply here.

Hello there,

Everything fine except graphic.
Black screen pb for me. Not solving yet
GT740 SC

work only with nv_disable=1

Any help/idea appreciated ;)

Thanks

Peter

OS X 10.11.4 Update
Same Issue Here also.

booting with nv_disable=1 flag only, and then everything working fine except if we don't use flag moniter gets "no signal" after apple logo.

Update went flawless with Comboupdate. After reboot i run nVidia Prefpane and Updating to the new Webdriver. All ok...confirm Audio, Trim, Handoff & Airdrop working like before :thumbup:

hi there
just wondering how did you get airdrop to work?
do you have built-in intel bluetooth or you have to mod your bluetooth?

thanks

Same here. I think i tried every possible combination to no avail :(

Success !

How it was tricky pffffffff ! :banghead:

I've had to resetting the kextcache and then booting with success without any flag or other options.

Z97N Wifi + GT 740 SC + Web driver Nvidia

Never had that before

:headbang:

Flawless update, just followed the prompts from nvidia, no issue to report with skylake ROG hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back