Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
* GA-Z77-DS3H + Intel HD4000 Gfx + OS X 10.11.4 Update SUCCESS ! *

- Was a lot of hassle this time around.
- App Store download kept failing to download the Update so took many hours..
- Install Kernel Panicked as per OP below

I solved the issue with the now well known fix below (thanks jarotte);

- I used my Clover USB to get into my El Capitan install
- Ran Clover Configurator to mount my EFI
- Installed OsxAptioFix2Drv and remove the original OsxAptioFixDrv
- Rebooted and we're on OSX 10.11.4 :thumbup:

• Toleda’s CloverALC patch & Clover TRIM working automatically as before
• USB2/3, Messages, FaceTime and iTunes Beats 1 Radio all good here.

Never had as much hassle as you. I just needed OsxAptioFix2Drv my USB 3 and USB 2 works fine with my DSDT I've patched :thumbup:

Download MacDrive its free for 5 days.

How did you do this? I can't access efi partition on windows 10. I can mount it but windows doesnt let me open the disk.

Download MacDrive, It's free for 5 days.

Never had as much hassle as you. I just needed OsxAptioFix2Drv my USB 3 and USB 2 works fine with my DSDT I've patched :thumbup:

ISP probs with my Broadband and phone line probably caused my App Store download hassles

Not swapping out OsxAptioFix prior to running the update didn't help either but hey, it's all good now thanks ;)

Off Topic - Got myself a PCI-x BCM943602CD Wifi+Bluetooth card off eBay £28, Wifi works out of the box but bluetooth would not work at all , moral of the story - don't be cheap :|

(I take back that last comment re my PCI-e BCM943602CD. Bluetooth works fine, I'd been trying my BT Trackpad for setup and had no joy. Once I unplugged my USB keyboard and used a BT keyboard, I was able to get BT devices setup at OSX Login screen and pair BT devices)

Last edited:
ISP probs with my Broadband and phone line probably caused my App Store download hassles

Not swapping out OsxAptioFix prior to running the update didn't help either but hey, it's all good now thanks ;)

Off Topic - Got myself a PCI-x BCM943602CD Wifi+Bluetooth card off eBay £28, Wifi works out of the box but bluetooth would not work at all , moral of the story - don't be cheap :|

I wasn't expecting my rig to need OsxAptioFixdrv2 thats new to me. my Z77-DS3H has never needed it but then again these things can happen 10.11.4 working fine for me now so I'm happy iMessage and FaceTime and other services are working fine for me.

After 10.11.4 update don't work Shutdown and Sleep
Before this update everything worked OK
Used OsxAptioFix2 instead of OsxAptioFix and computer can boot
But it can boot in OS only after 1 or 2 restarts,
i have "Loading kernel caches error" and PC hangs and i need to restart it manually

i7-2600k
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
GeForce GTX 650

Already tried...it does' t work....I update from App Store, I have a prebook 4540s icore 7, tried reinstalling from probook installer and checked info.plist but no luck..here you can find my info.plist:

HTML:
    <key>OSBundleLibraries</key>    <dict>        <key>com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController</key>        <string>1.7.2a1</string>        <key>com.apple.driver.DspFuncLib</key>        <string>1.5.2a1</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily</key>        <string>1.2.0a1</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IOAudioFamily</key>        <string>200.5</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily</key>        <string>2.0</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily</key>        <string>265.88</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IONDRVSupport</key>        <string>2.0</string>        <key>com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily</key>        <string>1.1</string>        <key>com.apple.kpi.bsd</key>        <string>8.0.0</string>        <key>com.apple.kpi.iokit</key>        <string>8.0.0</string>        <key>com.apple.kpi.libkern</key>        <string>8.0.0</string>        <key>com.apple.kpi.mach</key>        <string>8.0.0</string>        <key>com.apple.kpi.private</key>        <string>8.0.0</string>    </dict></dict>

Tried rebuilding caches, repairing permissions from shell but no luck again...

Any idea?

If you have an issue, reply in the appropriate thread: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...-broken-audio-applehda-injector-dummyhda.html

Updated with the App store. Although it took longer than normal, no issues. Everything works out of box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back