Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you using it as a boot drive?

This is the panic I'm getting. It was working fine in 10.11.3 :(

I seem to be getting the same panic (see my post just 2-3 before yours).

I can boot in safe mode, but then I can't mount EFI to get at config.plist or other stuff clover uses.

Still haven't found solution to the the problem.

Even if what you are saying is true, there is still a kext that allows your existing audio/HDMI audio to work (most likely in this case, a vanilla AppleHDA kext). The vanilla kext in addition with your DSDT patch is probably why your audio never broke after updates.

Correct, I meant to make the point that no other patching was necessary, not that AppleHDA.kext wasn't in play at all. So do we know what changed with AppleHDA.kext then? I haven't tried rolling it back to 10.11.3 yet...

Straight forward, downloaded via app store and at this time all is working just fine, no need to fix anything :thumbup:

Having issues getting the nvidia web driver working with 10.11.4 (using the web driver for this new version) changed the Config2 to none, but booting with nvda_drv=1 results in me booting to blank screen.
During my booting phase in verbose I get this type of output, never seen anything like it. and google is.. not very forthcoming either. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• IMG_2418.jpg
    IMG_2418.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
Confirmed, this has resolved not booting after update!

1. Delete OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI
2. Copy OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi to EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI

I used this tips to solve my boot problem, but now the boot is very very slow.
Event after a clean install (not just by a copy of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi) of clover by choosing Fix2Drv.

What can i do ?
Can i reinstall OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi ?

I am pleased to report the following:

• OS X 10.11.4 works without APIC fix.
  • Intel HD 530 works without graphical artifacts.
  • Intel HD 530 works when booting in normal mode instead of safe mode.

pokeperla21:

What ELSE is needed in the clover config to permit 'Inject intel' = FALSE without kernel panic? That has never worked for me. Not this whole time.

This is my finding from previous version ----> #132

This is my Clover config.plist:

https://gist.github.com/dreamcat4/30453ad3050c64ca9966

When I try to disable 'Inject Intel' --> false. Then it results in a kernel panic at boot time (and after this newest 10.11.4 update).

Anyone please help.

Not an original post because everything worked well, from appstore update.

No need to change anything, sound worked well after this update, and USB3 too.

New web nvidia drivers give gtx760 to be faster (around 20 FPS in cinebench), but there is a bug when zooming images into a photography software (DXO Optics Pro), so I went back to the OSX included drivers.

Asus Z97-Pro (wi-fi ac), with clover + gtx760. Was before under Yosemite and Chimera, but the switch worked perfectly. ;)

@dreamcat and others with Intel HD 530 issues, please post in the graphics area.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/

The mods are looking at this and trying to come up with a solution.:thumbup:

ok. Actually tried again to disable inject intel and no panic now! ~ on hdmi. Just not dsub / dual screen yet. Had some other intel-related patches - removed them. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back