Contribute
Register

Optimized AppleHDA for Realtek ALC 898 on Lion - New

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ MarcelBidon

Power Down, then Hold ALT + F10 upon start up.A window should come up with Asking for Confirmation to flash the back up with the Main Bios etc..........

Just to confirm once more that, F12 Bios Update Does Not solve the Green Port Issue.

PS: Sorry if this falls into Off-Topic.....:oops:

Gigabyte has provided the new bios (F14) for Z77X-UD5H. New BIOS does not solved green audio problem. Moreover, it is undetectable headphones in green port...

Gigabyte has provided the new bios (F14) for Z77X-UD5H. New BIOS does not solved green audio problem. Moreover, it is undetectable headphones in green port...
The green port audio problem can not be solved in the BIOS, it is a hardware problem.

The green port audio problem can not be solved in the BIOS, it is a hardware problem.

Dear Toleda,
Under windows, there is no problem. I guess that is because of the relay out of the ports by software. Is it impossible at post? Do you have more explanations?

Dear Toleda,Under windows, there is no problem. I guess that is because of the relay out of the ports by software. Is it impossible at post? Do you have more explanations?
For Windows, there is modded Realtek driver; not available for OS X or Linux. Hoping to have more information soon.

For Windows, there is modded Realtek driver; not available for OS X or Linux. Hoping to have more information soon.
I am also using Windows7 and the preview of Windows8 on the same machine. Both are correctly running. The Realteck driver has nothing special, I am using the regular version coming with window update not a special version coming from Gigabyte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back