Contribute
Register

Optimized AppleHDA for Realtek ALC 892 on Lion - Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a p8p67 pro 3.1 with 2307 bios, audio fully works with multibeast but often I listen a lot of noise, and interruption of sound for 1 or 2 second covered by noise, especially when I am downloading o_O . With windows I have no problem so it can't be a motherboard problem.

Please help :)

I do not think where you download the ALC892 kext someone please help me!

I just wanted to say thank you toleda for sharing your audio magic. And thanks for posting the customization tips, it is very much appreciated!

zavidos said:
Hi, I have a p8p67 pro 3.1 with 2307 bios, audio fully works with multibeast but often I listen a lot of noise, and interruption of sound for 1 or 2 second covered by noise, especially when I am downloading o_O . With windows I have no problem so it can't be a motherboard problem.

Please help :)

Please Toleda help me with your infinite wisdom :)

zavidos said:
zavidos said:
Hi, I have a p8p67 pro 3.1 with 2307 bios, audio fully works with multibeast but often I listen a lot of noise, and interruption of sound for 1 or 2 second covered by noise, especially when I am downloading
Never heard of this problem. Two suggestions:
1. Clean Install
2. Look for a short between the network and audio jacks or the case and audio jacks.

I think it couldn't be a short cause under windows it doesn't happen, it is very very annoying cause I can't watch a youtube video until it is completely buffered, os listen music when downloading...Do you think a clean install might works? Will I recover all my data with "migration assistant"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back