Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> OpenCore battery patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this one and I'm sure it'll work for you :) No need to touch dsdt at all ;) also add acpi section to config ;)
There is ssdt-fangrap.aml I'm currently playing with, no need for it with your setup ;)

Attachments

• ACPI.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 53
  • config ACPI.plist
    11.1 KB · Views: 52
@Borygo77 , Thanks for the help. Unfortunately it didn't work. It looks like our DSDTs are very different. I only need to patch 4 methods on mine to get battery working and it looks like you need to patch 13, most of which don't exist in mine. Would you mind taking a look at my files and see if you can spot what I did wrong?

It have to work trust me. Do you use virtualsmc or fakesmc? It's not gonna work with fake

Did you copied all patches I left for you into config acpi?

Did you copied all patches I left for you into config acpi?
No just the BATT patch and added it to my config.plist. I’ll try replacing everything and report back...

That's the thing, you need ec which is there. Put everything and replace acpi/patch in config with all mine please

Last edited:
@Borygo77 I replaced my ACPI folder with yours and did the same with the ACPI section in the config plist and still no battery.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 11.33.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 11.33.32 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
Honestly I got no idea now what else could be wrong with your setup :(

@Poopsquare

Lol, I didn't receive a single notification of your guys' posts here. I can help you out on friday, so tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back