Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> OpenCore battery patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
@al2216aa85ms

Warnings are often just a reminder that something could be optimized, which is not worth the time and effort.

Stupid question, but are you sure it's already under 100%? And what about the charging state, is the bolt appearing and disappearing?

@al2216aa85ms

Warnings are often just a reminder that something could be optimized, which is not worth the time and effort.

Stupid question, but are you sure it's already under 100%? And what about the charging state, is the bolt appearing and disappearing?

Yes, bolt is appearing and disappearing. I've had it unplugged for about an hour now so pretty sure it's under 100%

@al2216aa85ms

Okay, thank you for the information. I'm under stress rn, which is why I sadly can't help with the patch. I wanted to get the informations for moh, before you quit for the day.

It's probably just a small mistake that'll easily happen in such a repetetive process as ACPI patching.

Sooo... Please be patient, thanks! :)

Open SSDT-BAT and look for

Code:
            Offset (0x4E),
            AK00,   8,
            AK01,   8

replace (0x4E) with (0x36), save changes and restart

Still not working. I tried removing existing BAT.aml files from ACPI and also, I tried disabling all kernel patches except your battery patch but no go. I will now try to put back the previous bat.aml files to see if that does anything.

Still not working. I tried removing existing BAT.aml files from ACPI and also, I tried disabling all kernel patches except your battery patch but no go. I will now try to put back the previous bat.aml files to see if that does anything.
DON’T use old battery aml or patches
I’ll double check the patch

meanwhile send me those two file
run this in terminal and send me the output, also open MaciASL and save the opened System DSDT and send it

Log show --last boot | grep -i acpi

Understood. Here are the two files.

Attachments

• BATT FILES.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 32
Understood. Here are the two files.
I didn't mean the BATT files,

Do the following
run this in terminal and send me the output

Code:
Log show --last boot | grep -i acpi

also open MaciASL and save the opened System DSDT and send it