Status
Not open for further replies.
You're my hero

Attachments

• IMG_20201025_211439.jpg
    IMG_20201025_211439.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 35
now it takes only 9 hours and 26 minutes to finish lol

Ok, I'm in! Catalina is running! however, even if I took an EFI partly wrote by a user that had specs similar to mine, a lot of things aren't working (like wifi, etc). Can i use multibeast now? or do i have to manually set all the things one by one with patience?

Ok, I'm in! Catalina is running! however, even if I took an EFI partly wrote by a user that had specs similar to mine, a lot of things aren't working (like wifi, etc). Can i use multibeast now? or do i have to manually set all the things one by one with patience?
multibeast is not mentioned in my guide as that is for desktops and clover

what wifi card do you have?

multibeast is not mentioned in my guide as that is for desktops and clover

what wifi card do you have?
Ax201 card, but I already have the kext for it, itlwmx... I also have kext for.touchpad (which works but is not recognised under trackpad properties)

Ax201 card, but I already have the kext for it, itlwmx... I also have kext for.touchpad (which works but is not recognised under trackpad properties)
haven't used the intel wifi kexts myself, maybe check over:

When I am in catalina, how can I mount the EFI partition to the ssd where catalina is installed? So I can change kexts and config directly on the efi of the ssd and not the usb one

When I am in catalina, how can I mount the EFI partition to the ssd where catalina is installed? So I can change kexts and config directly on the efi of the ssd and not the usb one
use hackintool as mentioned:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back