Motherboard
omen 15 2020
CPU
10750h
Graphics
UHD 630 / 2070
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi all, I am a complete noob and I just followed the instruction on the homepage. Built a USB with unibeast and put multibeast inside it.
I'm getting this error when I boot from USB and try to enter the MAC OS installer, same error of another user (with a different laptop).
Catalina attempt.jpg
My laptop has an intel 10750h cpu and a 2070 super max-q gpu.
Any suggestion? Unibeast does not have possibilities to change options, so I don't know what to do..

My laptop has an intel 10750h cpu and a 2070 super max-q gpu

Any suggestion?
UniBeast is intended for Desktops not Laptops.

I don't rely on using the 2070 super, the integrated graphics of the 10750h is a Intel UHD 630 and is fine for my tasks.

Oh okay, sorry for the noob questions :( I'll try to discover which method I should use and get in touch again.

Ok, I actually took the MSI GE66 EFI from the other thread.
I tried it and it actually starts in verbose. The problem is I am getting this error:

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-17 at 19.17.32.jpeg

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    69.5 MB · Views: 71
Ok, I actually took the MSI GE66 EFI from the other thread.
I tried it and it actually starts in verbose. The problem is I am getting this error:

View attachment 492169
why are you using a desktop smbios on a laptop?

read post 2 of my guide, in my signature

Maybe this :

Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 18.23.22.png

why are you using a desktop smbios on a laptop?

read post 2 of my guide, in my signature

I am a complete noob and I am sorry I am wasting your time (I know what's like to see completely ignorant people writing obvious things you know really well).
I don't know what you mean by desktop smbios, I just took the EFI.zip of the user from this thread (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...rrors-gv-aapl-coprocessorreboot.301133/page-2) because he has the same cpu and integrated graphics.

not sure how to respond to that.....

It's so damn difficult to start form scratch... I already tried 1 or 2 guides but no one worked...
I ll try to pick your EFI and make the changes you mentioned in your guide and post the results back here.

With EFI attacched 'm getting error:
OC: failed to parse configuration!

I tried to replace only the config.plist with the one provided in the GE66 thread (along with added kexts) and the installation started, with a lot of verbose writings but it ended up in a blank screen.

I guess something's wrong in the config.plist but I don't know what

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back