Contribute
Register

Ohchang's build: Gigabyte Z590 Vision G + i7-10700K + AMD RX580

@jlcdgd I use a different CPU (i7-11700K) than @ohchang and also use a different SMBios iMacPro1,1 instead of iMac20,2. Some kext files might need some adjustments (see this).

@jlcdgd here you go:
Thanks a lot. I will take a look tomorrow.

Good night

@jlcdgd I use a different CPU (i7-11700K) than @ohchang and also use a different SMBios iMacPro1,1 instead of iMac20,2. Some kext files might need some adjustments (see this).

@jlcdgd here you go:
Hi, first of all thanks a lot

Is more or less like my EFI… 6700 is not working …is it working for you?
Also Ethernet connection is not working at all … is it working for you?
Please let me know.

My new build - Motherboard Z590 Vision G (F4) / RX 6800 XT and i9-11900K works perfectly except...CPU
overclocking. My highest geekbench 5 i about 1800 single core and 10500 multi core . When CPU OC set to 5.4 GHz for all cores no more faster geekbench result . CPU Intel gadget show only 5 GHz . It seems that geekbench 5 should be about 12000 multi core. Is there a solution ?

Hi, first of all thanks a lot

Is more or less like my EFI… 6700 is not working …is it working for you?
Also Ethernet connection is not working at all … is it working for you?
Please let me know.
Hi @jlcdgd.

The Radeon 6700 XT does not work under macOS. There is a thread about that here. Currently it is unknown whether it will ever work.

Ethernet is working fine. The Intel I-225V now working natively.

Mainboard: See this post. I guess you are looking for a Golden Build such as the Gigabyte Z490 Vision D.

Thunderbolt: No clue about thunderbolt cards, but others do (Check out the entire thread).

Wi-Fi: I use a dedicated PCIe 1x Fenvi T919 (BCM94360CD) card from Aliexpress. Never had any issues with it. Everything works out of the box with this card. But there are other options too.

Last edited:
Hello

my new build:
- Gigabyte z590 vision G
-Intel Core i5 11600k
-Corsair vegeance 3200 Mhz 2x8GB
Radeon rx 5600xt
-Samsung Nvme M.2 980 pro 1TB.

Unfortunately I will not have a Mac or Hackintosh available during the installation, I will only have it for the creation of the usb.

I would like to use the EFI that I find shared on the first page in order to be able to get an installation, I saw that my configuration is very similar to that of the creator, do you think there are changes to be made before proceeding?
(for example for my GPU I have to add agdpmod = pikera)

I am only interested in getting the installation on the SSD without errors.

Sorry for my bad English

Hello

my new build:
- Gigabyte z590 vision G
-Intel Core i5 11600k
-Corsair vegeance 3200 Mhz 2x8GB
Radeon rx 5600xt
-Samsung Nvme M.2 980 pro 1TB.

Unfortunately I will not have a Mac or Hackintosh available during the installation, I will only have it for the creation of the usb.

I would like to use the EFI that I find shared on the first page in order to be able to get an installation, I saw that my configuration is very similar to that of the creator, do you think there are changes to be made before proceeding?
(for example for my GPU I have to add agdpmod = pikera)

I am only interested in getting the installation on the SSD without errors.

Sorry for my bad English
Sounds good. The GPU is supported (see here).

Hi

i installed macOS Big Sur 11.6 on my config (i5 11600k gigabyte z590 vison g -Radeon rx 5600xt) everything seems to work fine except Ethernet, from settings it crashes on self-assigned IP, I tried with the solution in DeviceProperties but it didn't work, i also tried with kext and it doesn't work, are there any other possible solutions?

Edit:

I solved it by entering FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_I225-V. kext and change the settings

Ethernet - manually - Duplex- full duplex flow control-.

Now everything seems to work fine, I have used SMBIOS iMac20,2 but Netlix, primevideo does not work on safari, can I get it working?

Last edited:
Sorry, google crhome translated what I wrote in English to Italian before sending the message.

I tried to follow the guide you suggested.

Unfortunately without success.

I also tried the MacPro 1.1 SMBIOS as you wrote on the third page but I don't get the macOS boot with this SMBIOS.

Thanks for your help.

Back