Contribute
Register

NZXT Cam Software and OSX support

Would you buy a NZXT watercooler if there was OSX Support?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Kraken x62 and I have to use a python script it sucks … RGB light is unusable, can't control the pump or anything. Won't buy another NTZX Cooler if they don't provide support

The thing is. If they support Mac it will become an standard for hackintosh for sure

Hi,

I'm using NZXT Kraken X52 for Asus Maximus VII Impact and it works great ;)
All colour effects you must set in WIN/Linux via CAM app and after reboot to macOS it works fine.
Only effects related to CPU/GPU/AUDIO sensors not working in macOS.

Any news about thé software for use on hackintosh?

Hello yes it work fine nice with dualboot. I just lost parameter of the nzxt when I remove the power supplie plug of the wall.

I actually just swapped out my case from Phanteks Enthoo ITX to the new NZXT H200i. The NZXT is very pretty in white and the case is very easy to work in. However the smart hub where fans and the builtin LED is connected to is useless. The fans connected to the smart hub spin up to max. I had to pull them out and plug them into the motherboard directly via splitter. I wish NZXT would port the CAM software even if just a basic version for fan speed and LED color.

Did you have any luck with this cooler for hackintoshing?

Yes this cooler is great! I've set it using PWM which uses your motherboards fan settings to control the fan and pump. The neat thing about this cooler is it only requires 1 fan connection to your CPU fan header. Very slick and super quiet. It get even quieter in Automatic setting but that results in higher temps and since I'm overclocking an i5 7600K to 4.8Ghz, I need it to remain cool. Even at 4.8ghz the max temp I've observed is 60C. It idles at 29/30.

Yes this cooler is great! I've set it using PWM which uses your motherboards fan settings to control the fan and pump. The neat thing about this cooler is it only requires 1 fan connection to your CPU fan header. Very slick and super quiet. It get even quieter in Automatic setting but that results in higher temps and since I'm overclocking an i5 7600K to 4.8Ghz, I need it to remain cool. Even at 4.8ghz the max temp I've observed is 60C. It idles at 29/30.
At least someone is having luck with this. Because i thought i read in another thread that GriffenHooper didn't have any luck with the Fractal AIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back