Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H110M S2H
CPU
i5 6600
Graphics
Intel HD530
Hello. My hackintosh currently has the Nvidia web drivers installed (I was using GTX960 which I longer have now). I am going to purchase the RX480 when the custom ones come out. I know El Capitan doesn't support RX480 right now but I was wondering if the Nvidia web drivers are going to interfere with this AMD card. Thanks.

Hello. My hackintosh currently has the Nvidia web drivers installed (I was using GTX960 which I longer have now). I am going to purchase the RX480 when the custom ones come out. I know El Capitan doesn't support RX480 right now but I was wondering if the Nvidia web drivers are going to interfere with this AMD card. Thanks.

No

Why don't you uninstall the Nvidia Web Drivers if they are not required anymore?

To uninstall the NVIDIA Web Driver and the NVIDIA Driver Manager, follow the steps below:

STEP 1: Open the NVIDIA Driver Manager from the System Preferences or through the menu bar item.

STEP 2: Click on the padlock icon and enter an Administrator password.

STEP 3: Click the Open Uninstaller button.

STEP 4: Click Uninstall and then Continue Uninstallation on the Warning screen: The Warning screen lets you know that you will need to restart your system once the installation process is complete.

STEP 5: Re-enter an Administrator password and click OK. Once the NVIDIA Web Driver and NVIDIA Driver Manager have been removed from the system, click Restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back