Contribute
Register

Nvidia Web Driver not working Mac os Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

So we've built a PC in hope to run Mac OS, we have a...

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 960
2x Samsung 950 Pro 250gb M.2 which are installed on the Motherboard (SSD 1 for Win10 and SSD 2 for Mac)
Geforce GT 640
16gb Ram

We have installed clover and are able to boot into the install screen but the M.2 ssd won't appear in the disk utility, been looking for all different tags to make it work and haven't found the right one, so I'm stuck there. Managed to install it onto a hard drive that I plugged into see if it would work, it did and it installed perfectly, which made us run into a second problem, installing the Nvidia web drivers. I found the right driver to fit the operating system build but I am still am getting the flickering screen when ever I open something, like the launch pad or logging in. In System preferences I went to the nvidia page, unlocked it and made sure the nvidia drivers were selected, locked it, restarted and still didn't work.

So I just want to be able to install onto the M.2 SSD and get the Nvidia web driver to work properly, Is anyone able to help? Been trying to figure this out for weeks.

Please post your full system details, preferably in your profile as the Forum Rules require; otherwise nobody will be able to help you with your system question.

Same problem with web drivers and Sierra. I have followed all the guides here about checking Nvidia web and unchecking nvda_drv=1. I Installed clover v2.4_r4077 and checked emuvariableuefi-64 and checked Install RC Scripts on target volume.

Still, the web drivers 378.05.05.15f01.pkg will not load. I also installed the web drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back