Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for 10.10.1 (343.01.02)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cccip : THANKS!!

It seems that there was a conflict. Just changed the <gfx enabler> to "No" and now my G970 is recognized!! Thanks again!

Now I just need to get back the sound...

MEA CULPA: Sound works, I didn't realize that the "play feedback when volume is changed" is off... Feeling a bit :oops: but :headbang:

Screen Shot 2014-12-15 at 10.39.56 AM.png
NVIDIA has just released a new f03 version of the 10.10.1 drivers today.

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/80893/en-us

View attachment 118032
NVIDIA has just released a new f03 version of the 10.10.1 drivers today.

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/80893/en-us

Installed on a Inn3D GTX 970 with no drama. Can't really tell if there's any improvements, but it came back up successfully without any problems. CUDA driver is still whining about needing an update that doesn't exist. Not that many apps officially support the 970 anyway at the moment. Premiere allows you to fudge it, but things like Neat Video, it's no dice. AE Ray tracing is also not working.

I don't think this is required - new nvidia web driver doesn't check for hardware anymore. Had installed mine using non macpro smbios with no issues

I don't think this is required - new nvidia web driver doesn't check for hardware anymore. Had installed mine using non macpro smbios with no issues

I can confirm this. Just installed on iMac 14,2 smbios with no issues.

Still no HDMI support on my Gigabyte G1 Gaming 970. Found this post, but it's based off of ASUS 750 cards. Could the 900 line be having the same issue?

Still no HDMI support on my Gigabyte G1 Gaming 970. Found this post, but it's based off of ASUS 750 cards. Could the 900 line be having the same issue?

Just out of curiosity are you able to support dual monitors using the display ports on you 970? I was thinking of getting the same card.

Sorry for being off topic.

Thanks

I have HDMI running on my inno3d GTX970 (f2 driver) if "still" means the since f1/f2, then I would say the driver is not the issue.
My monitor is a LG31MU97 and the resolution was set to 4096x2160@30Hz (max. for HDMI 1.4, which is the input spec. form the monitor), I tried also other resolutions, all worked as expected.

...are you able to support dual monitors using the display ports on you 970?
I have HDMI running on my inno3d GTX970 (f2 driver) if "still" means the since f1/f2, then I would say the driver is not the issue.

EDIT: After the latest driver update, HDMI now works! I am running dual monitors now as well.

EDIT 2: Uh... is this normal? I have nvda_drv=1 set in the boot flags. And it all works just fine.
F2IgjT8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back