Status
Not open for further replies.
Bueno mis datos

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2011-08-14 a la(s) 21.26.42.png
    Captura de pantalla 2011-08-14 a la(s) 21.26.42.png
    712.2 KB · Views: 213
Lorengrin said:
Although we need information about your configuration, might think that better use MacPro 3.1 for the instead of iMac 12.2, and use the kext NullCPUPowerManagement, if you want to take a step ahead, using iMac 12.2, editing the AppleGraphicsPowerManagement adding ID card.
Okay, I can try both, or either one. What information do you need about my configuration? I can provide whatever info is needed. I feel like the heart of the issue is that my system isn't recognizing my card. I am stuck with the 1081 ID I'm using. When I change it to 1086, which is the correct ID, I lose full resolution. Even when I edit the NV[...]Hal.kext, System Profiler doesn't recognize it. I've tried the ATY_Init.kext, but I'm not sure I'm doing it right, and the SP still hasn't recognized my card.

As an update, I also tried Novabench, which crashed as soon as it started the GPU portion of the test. :cry:

TheQuestian said:
Lorengrin said:
Although we need information about your configuration, might think that better use MacPro 3.1 for the instead of iMac 12.2, and use the kext NullCPUPowerManagement, if you want to take a step ahead, using iMac 12.2, editing the AppleGraphicsPowerManagement adding ID card.
Okay, I can try both, or either one. What information do you need about my configuration? I can provide whatever info is needed. I feel like the heart of the issue is that my system isn't recognizing my card. I am stuck with the 1081 ID I'm using. When I change it to 1086, which is the correct ID, I lose full resolution. Even when I edit the NV[...]Hal.kext, System Profiler doesn't recognize it. I've tried the ATY_Init.kext, but I'm not sure I'm doing it right, and the SP still hasn't recognized my card.

As an update, I also tried Novabench, which crashed as soon as it started the GPU portion of the test. :cry:

I've seen in some cases whether or Chimera Chameleon fail to recognize the graphics card when the extra folder is in the same hard drive partition on the Lion to solve this I installed either on a partition other than the Chimera, try starting the chimera system with a USB, it works to generate hex code of the card using Lizard once you start and place as Device Properties in Injection Graphics com.apple.Boot and disabled.

rdurty2 said:
Stick to playing games in Windows ;)

MAC can also play very well even with a GT520

Please help me i installed NVDAGF100Hal.kext and it successfully loaded. I have full resolution and working QE in my ASUS 560Ti. But unfortunately it makes mouse and keyboard not responding for 2 minutes after boot, i see the logon screen in full resolution and wait 2 min((( before i can log in. Please help me to solve problem with this loooong boot)))

Attachments

• ?????? ?????? 2011-08-15 ? 22.46.57.png
    ?????? ?????? 2011-08-15 ? 22.46.57.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 156
Yolanda said:
In latest 10.7.2 beta, build 11C35, Apple updated NVidia drivers and it's not required now to add PCI-ID into the kext, support is "out of the box"

As of 11C37 I had to add the pci-id for my GTX 570, it was not in the nvdagf100 kext.

Jordan2Delta said:
......omitted
Update:
Wow. :eek: After waking up from sleep and having no OpenGL I had a first system freeze since ages out of nowhere. I was just browsing the web and not even trying to use a 3d app.
I definitely don't recommend using sleep mode for now.

As of 10.7.2 beta 11C37, OpenGL works after sleep. Slight performance increase.

My nova bench score went up from 1776, mostly because of the framerate. Still crap Cinebench but my xbench score goes from 244 to 312 fps. There's a new GLDriver that also has OpenCL support "out of the box" for my 570. This is definitely a new driver for us to look forward to.

Attachments

• 2011-08-15 01.20.46 pm.png
    2011-08-15 01.20.46 pm.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 181
shadywack said:
Jordan2Delta said:
......omitted
Update:
Wow. :eek: After waking up from sleep and having no OpenGL I had a first system freeze since ages out of nowhere. I was just browsing the web and not even trying to use a 3d app.
I definitely don't recommend using sleep mode for now.

As of 10.7.2 beta 11C37, OpenGL works after sleep. Slight performance increase.

My nova bench score went up from 1776, mostly because of the framerate. Still crap Cinebench but my xbench score goes from 244 to 312 fps. There's a new GLDriver that also has OpenCL support "out of the box" for my 570. This is definitely a new driver for us to look forward to.

That means: "has OpenCL support "out of the box" " I have checked with Luxmark and RAPGPU and neither graphic acceleration applications detects me Open C

Is there any way at all someone could compile a 'how-to-make-5xx-work' post and put it up ? I've been struggling with the new box for 3 days. I now have it working in full res, but it still needs a load of stuff (I think) but I can't make heads or tails of the deluge on the subject.

Me confused :?

Peter R. said:
Is there any way at all someone could compile a 'how-to-make-5xx-work' post and put it up ? I've been struggling with the new box for 3 days. I now have it working in full res, but it still needs a load of stuff (I think) but I can't make heads or tails of the deluge on the subject.

Me confused :?

Use Kext helper b7 Basically, I install and NVDAGF100HalGTX570.kext.zip GeForceGLDriver.bundle.zip. In use MacPro 3.1 SMBios.plist:

http://www.iparsifal.org/OSX/

It is important

<key> Graphics Mode </ key>
<string> </ string>

Graphics Mode is worthless

here are also explained and files
http://www.kexts.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1540

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back