Intel 4600 HD
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I used DPCIManager and it shows up in the PCI list, but its listed as BCM43224. Still wont show up in the System Perferences Network or System Report Wifi though.
image.jpg

I dont really understand what Im supposed to do in that guide, theres a lot of different options but none of them say they work for my card.

I did that and rebooted but it just gave me a kernel panic. Im think im going to give up on this card, do you know of a mini pcie card thats 100% guranteed to work out of the box without the need of any kexts?

I did that and rebooted but it just gave me a kernel panic. Im think im going to give up on this card, do you know of a mini pcie card thats 100% guranteed to work out of the box without the need of any kexts?

Make sure you added no other kexts in an effort to fix your WiFi (system must be clean as far as networking).

Post photo of KP.

I thing i noticed when installing the kexts was the bcm94352z_as_bcm94360cs2 kext had two options, one release and one debug. I just used debug the first time and the release one the second time. I dont know if that made a difference but it didnt kernel panic this time. However, it still didn't do anything, system report still shows no pci installed.
edit: it froze a couple seconds adter i posted this, so I rebooted and it froze again but on the apple loading screen when booting. So I through in some boot flags, reinstalled the multibeast settings and the computer boots and works fine now. (except for wifi)

I thing i noticed when installing the kexts was the bcm94352z_as_bcm94360cs2 kext had two options, one release and one debug. I just used debug the first time and the release one the second time. I dont know if that made a difference but it didnt kernel panic this time. However, it still didn't do anything, system report still shows no pci installed.
edit: it froze a couple seconds adter i posted this, so I rebooted and it froze again but on the apple loading screen when booting. So I through in some boot flags, reinstalled the multibeast settings and the computer boots and works fine now. (except for wifi)

It sounds like you have other serious issues with your install.

Boot without caches, and post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back