Gigabyte Z690 UD AX
CPU
i5-12400F
Graphics
Readon RX 6600
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

I have managed to install and boot macOS Sierra 10.12 on my custom mac except the graphics. I am not able to boot with my nvidia graphic card unless I use nv_disable=1. And because of this I'm not getting the native resolution (1366x768) on my PC.
I have attached the screenshot of my distorted custom mac.

S5rZmFA.png

Now, how can I enable nvidia graphic card for macOS Sierra? Does Nvidia web driver supports 610 series?

My device specifications are:
Mobo: GA-Z97X-UD3H
CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 @3.5 GHz
Graphic Card: Zotac Nvidia Geforce 610

Any help will be appriciated. Thanks.

*Update

I'm connecting through VGA port of graphic card to monitor as I have only VGA monitor.

By the way, did apple removed support for direct VGA port in macOS Sierra?

Apple do not use VGA in their products (and have not for more than 10 years) so there is no support for it in the operating system.

Several people have reported that the GT610 does not work in Sierra - Use the forum search tool for details.

Correct the GT 610 does not currently work in Sierra. No fix is available yet possibly ever.

Thanks all for the information. I think I have to revert back to 10.11.6 otherwise I have to change my graphic card.

One thing I need to know. If I downgrade to earlier clover will it work? I mean currently I'm now at latest clover which supports only Sierra.

what is forum.Is this a website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back