Contribute
Register

No Sound - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello toleda and again thanks with your good work !

Unfortunately, i have no sound with my X99 motherboard even after following your instructions. The device is detected (i have 3 Line Out and test these 3 without success) and i can Up and Down the sound. But when i'm trying to play an audio source (iTune songs, soundcloud, Youtube...) nothings out... Also, all the WEB players are buggy: in youtube, the video can't be played (but the video is loaded) the same occurs with soundcloud ! My network is well configured and working properly.

SPECS

OS X Version : Yosemite 10.10.5
Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe USB 3.1 with the latest Bios version (1901)
Processor : Intel Core i7 5930K 3.5Ghz
Graphics : NVidia Titan X 12GB (with Web codec for Yosemite installed)

Procedure/Guide Used

I've followed the Clover Guide from Bob Roche (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjMXkB2wMWE) and everything is working well. I got everything working EXCEPT the sound -_-.

Then i've followed your (toleda) guide for X99 to have my audio devices detected.

Speakers and/or microphone

I have 2 types speakers to test and i've tested them on green motherboard output and my case audio output port (it's working well on Windows).
For the speakers i've tested with my earset and a Boston Electrics audio bar (both working well on windows).

I hope you can help.

Regards.

Attachments

• debug.log
    37.3 KB · Views: 73
  • about_this_mac.png
    about_this_mac.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 80
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • config.plist
    5.8 KB · Views: 190
  • hardware_audio.png
    hardware_audio.png
    187.2 KB · Views: 89
  • system_preference_audio_output.png
    system_preference_audio_output.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 101
  • realtekALC_command.png
    realtekALC_command.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 100
  • ioreg_x99_Asus_NVdia_Hackintosh.ioreg
    6.7 MB · Views: 69
No audio on fresh install/migration of El Capitan following the tonymacx86 guide. System Information/Audio shows devices, but Audio preference pane shows none.

System:

1. OS X 10.11.1
  2. Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH (BIOS version F12)
  3. Intel Core i7-3770K
  4. Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 2GB

Tried reinstalling the tonymac El Capitan post-installation tools. Tried restoring to native AppleHDA.kext and running the cloverALC script. Neither worked.

Attachments

• bootlog.log.txt
    27.1 KB · Views: 111
  • ioreg.ioreg
    10.6 MB · Views: 73
  • cloverALC log.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 91
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • Console Log Sound.log
    2.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 16.40.29.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 16.40.29.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 16.41.11.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 16.41.11.png
    156.3 KB · Views: 70
  • config.plist
    4.4 KB · Views: 174
No audio on fresh install/migration of El Capitan following the tonymacx86 guide. System Information/Audio shows devices, but Audio preference pane shows none.
Audio is configured properly and working.

hello I'm new to hackintosh this will be my first build just did clean install on ssd following the el capitan guide. Seems to be running but no sound, no bt, haven't tested wifi, no front usb3.0. Hoping to get some sound going, first tried cloveralc110 scrip with no luck with id 1/2, reinstalled tried mulitbeast still no sound.

1. no sound

2. el capitan/asus impact vi/bios 1603/i5-4670k/intel hd4600
3. unibeast/clover
mulitibeast 7.5
drivers/audio/realtek alcxxx/alc1150 & optional efi Installed bootloader support
4. see attachment
5. see attachment
6. na
7. attached
8. see attachment
9. na
10.see attachment
11. sony vgp-p3
black, rear line out rog supremefx, fractal node 304

SpkOut.jpgSysInfo.jpg
View attachment AppleHDA.kext.zip
View attachment config.plist
View attachment IOREG.ioreg
View attachment ConSoundAssert.log

Must have missed a few things, went back and followed install guide n it works now. I plugged in speaker to rear shows up as internal speakers and front shows up as headphones.
Awesome

I am using ASUS Rampage V Extreme with I7 5960x and Yosemite 10.10.2 and have tried to get sound working but the best I have achieved so far is the audio in my ASUS monitor hooked to the system and no sound from my realtek 1150 onboard. Please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back