Contribute
Register

No power-off no sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed the smbios to 14,2 with multibeast and then after restart repatched the ssdt. But still not working. The ssdt patcher gave the same error for 14,2.

I have another install on different harddrive, sierra, same computer and restart/shutdown working.

While the computer hangs on restart, mainboard code is A0, if it means anything..

Ive also noticed that you have FixHPET in Config.plist shouldn't need that on hardware this new. Never a good idea to add patches that isn't needed.

Ive also noticed that you have FixHPET in Config.plist shouldn't need that on hardware this new. Never a good idea to add patches that isn't needed.
should i make it false?

should i make it false?

Of course its only needed if you get a kernel panic relating to No HPETs Available CPUs configured incorrectly.

Of course its only needed if you get a kernel panic relating to No HPETs Available CPUs configured incorrectly.
Hpet is now false and still not restarting.

which method in this text should I use? My usb ports are working perfectly by default for both 2.0 and 3.0.

They're under USB in Multibeast. But you'd have better with patching a DSDT.

They're under USB in Multibeast. But you'd have better with patching a DSDT.
can you give directions about how to best patch dsdt. and should I preserve ssdt patch that we made yesterday?

can you give directions about how to best patch dsdt. and should I preserve ssdt patch that we made yesterday?

It depends what route you want to go with. You could use a customised SSDT or a DSDT. Did you take a look at RehabMans guide? At Clover press F4 it'll extract native clean files from ACPI they go in EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back