i7 7700K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
[SOLVED] No Internet Connection on Mountain Lion - ASUS P8P67 Pro

Hello everyone! On the very first boot of ML, internet was working flawlessly... After installing Lnx2Mac internet driver for my ASUS P8P67 Pro motherboard and booted again, no internet is working. I was following this process with any previous mac software. I also tried to install the "debug" version, with no luck!

My system specifications are:

-Asus P8P67 Pro
- Mountain Lion 10.8
- NVidia GTX 560 (Non Ti)
- Intel i7

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot for your time friends...

Hello everyone! On the very first boot of ML, internet was working flawlessly... After installing Lnx2Mac internet driver for my ASUS P8P67 Pro motherboard and booted again, no internet is working. I was following this process with any previous mac software. I also tried to install the "debug" version, with no luck!

My system specifications are:

-Asus P8P67 Pro
- Mountain Lion 10.8
- NVidia GTX 560 (Non Ti)
- Intel i7

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot for your time friends...

Asus P8P67 Pro use Intel 82579 Gigabit Ethernet Controller, not Realtek, please check you installed the correct driver

specifications
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/P8P67_PRO/#specifications

What you need to install is the hnak's AppleE1000 driver and not Lnx2Mac driver. Wonder how on earth you can get realtek driver working on intel ethernet hardware :) I did the same mistake as you did when I installed mine .. I thought I got the correct driver but when ethernet didn't work for me, that click my head.. I chosen the wrong driver.

Can you please install your kext so I can test it?

I have Intel 82579V Gigabit Ethernet Adapter

It doesn't work

If it doesn't work, try experimenting with the other options on Ethernet drivers. Be sure to repair permissions through Kext Wizard, before restarting. I really don't know any other way to help you... :(

I am sorry

I meant

can you please UPLOAD your kext file please?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back