Register

No Ethernet? Ventura ITX Gigabyte z490i Auros Ultra

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490i Aorus Ultra ITX
CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Is anyone able to give me a steer on how I can get ethernet and bluetooth working in Ventura 13.4 on my Gigabyte z490i board. I have Wifi working perfectly at the moment but I'm struggling with Ethernet and Bluetooth. I'm using Airportitlwm which is giving me Wifi and I'm trying to use the AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext to enable the Ethernet port? I'm also using IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext and BlueToolFixup.kext, the bluetooth can switch on but it doesn't want to discover any bluetooth devices? I've tried enabling/disabling all these. I've also tried enabling/disabling the USBPorts.kext and I've also tried other kexts like itlwm.kext and IntelMausi.kext, nothing seems to work for me. Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• EFI Files.jpg
    EFI Files.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 19
Have you tried this?. Remove the SMBIOS info from your plist also.

Have you tried this?. Remove the SMBIOS info from your plist also.

Thank you, that link worked a treat and managed to get my Bluetooth working (That's not my smbios info ;)).

Any ideas how I can get ethernet working in Ventura 13.4 on this z490i board. As I understand it this board has an Intel i225 chipset. I'm still guessing the AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext is the way to go?

I'm still guessing the AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext is the way to go?

Yes.

Take a read through this post and check if you are doing the same ...

Back