CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
ASUS GTX 660 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm rebuilding my Hackintosh after losing my boot drive and my Time Machine backups. I've reflashed my BIOS (GIGABYTE 3D BIOS Dual UEFI vF9) and reinstalled El Capitan on my GIGABYTE GA-Z77-DS3H Intel Core i5 v1.1 motherboard, and I've been relatively successful, except now, my Ethernet doesn't work.

I've loaded the optimized settings, and I changed the settings from IDE to ACHI, and disabled the logo, but other than that, no other changes. I can post screenshots of the BIOS if it helps.

I don't think it's my Internet connection, because I've tried two Ethernet cables and one of them connects my MacBook Pro just fine.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm rebuilding my Hackintosh after losing my boot drive and my Time Machine backups. I've reflashed my BIOS (GIGABYTE 3D BIOS Dual UEFI vF9) and reinstalled El Capitan on my GIGABYTE GA-Z77-DS3H Intel Core i5 v1.1 motherboard, and I've been relatively successful, except now, my Ethernet doesn't work.

I've loaded the optimized settings, and I changed the settings from IDE to ACHI, and disabled the logo, but other than that, no other changes. I can post screenshots of the BIOS if it helps.

I don't think it's my Internet connection, because I've tried two Ethernet cables and one of them connects my MacBook Pro just fine.

Any help is appreciated.

Have you reinstalled you're Ethernet kext?

I think, previously, I didn't have to. What choice is best for that motherboard?

Hi ,have you oresolved this question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back