Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Pavilion 15-N012tx
CPU
i5-4200U/HM86
Graphics
HD 4400 / GT 740m (1366 x 768)
Hello,
I have changed my Wifi adapter to BCM94352HMB and got bluetooth and Wifi working. But after wake from sleep, bluetooth seemed to be turned off. I can't turn on Bluetooth. I had to restart the lap to enable bluetooth again.

Kindly help.

Attachments

• debug_19388.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 79
Hello,
I have changed my Wifi adapter to BCM94352HMB and got bluetooth and Wifi working. But after wake from sleep, bluetooth seemed to be turned off. I can't turn on Bluetooth. I had to restart the lap to enable bluetooth again.

Kindly help.
did you turn off fast boot in BIOS?

Hello,

Kindly help.
Remove Android File Transfer and see how it goes.

Fastboot is turned and I have removed Android file transfer. The issue still exists.

After long researching in Toleda's Bluetooth Guide, Issue is suspected with the USB Configuration as per his comments for others who have a similar issue.
After Reading USBInjectAll Thread of Rehabman as that's the only part I was configuring USB. I found an issue with usb-connector type for Internal Bluetooth USB port. As per the guide, it should be 255 which I kept at 3. I changed that and I didn't file get that Issue with bluetooth till now. I will update once I confirm the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back