Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I selected ALC892 in Multibeast.
Tried everything, one after another, all together. May not be repairable.
Remove S/L/E/AppleHDA892.kext, HDEnabler1.kext and/or HDAEnabler2.kext
Set org.chameleon.Boot.plist/HDEFLayoutID/01000000
Restart
Reply with new files.

I'm at a real loss for ideas at this point. I've done just about everything I can think to do and followed every guide to the best of my ability but I still don't have any output devices under system preferences. I don't understand why, my audio was working fine before I switched to clover so I know it can work, it just doesn't.

Hello.I have a problem with audio on my PC with Yosemite
i3-3220
Sapphire HD 7750
2x 500 gb
Asrock b75 pro3 (ALC892)
Speakers : Logitech Z5400

After i tried the multibeast yosemite ALC892 drivers which wont detect any output devices , i installed Vodoohda. With vodoo the front panel works fine but it only detects the green port which wont work unless i unplug and replug the cord every time i restart the pc .The black and orange port for the rear speakers and subwoofer are not displayed.Curious thing is that if i unplug the cables connected to the black and orange port, front audio works just fine, with the exception of some crackling sound that disappears after the pc has booted.

Hi,

My audio is stil not working. But it does not generate the ALC 892 file after I selected it in MultiBeast.
What is the problem because other people got it working in a similar build as mine.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Fransen

Attachments

• Mac Pro van Stefan - di.ioreg
    1.8 MB · Views: 87
  • org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    740 bytes · Views: 243
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
My audio is stil not working.
-x: Audio is disabled in Safe Mode.
Remove -x from org.chameleon.Boot.plist/Kernel Flags/