Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - AppleHDA Realtek Audio

Same boot log:
Code:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67030) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ffbff20f580 [0x7fff89b5d5b0]> { URL = "AppleHDALoader.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/AppleHDA1150.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.apple.driver.AppleHDA" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ffbff20d640 [0x7fff89b5d5b0]> { URL = "AppleHDA1150.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.PikeRAlpha.driver.AppleHDA1150" }
pikeralphaALC is still installed, no audio.
Remove L/E/AppleHDA1150.kext, see Post #4

I removed AppleHDA1150.kext and now have audio. I owe you a debt of gratitude. Thank you so much...
The system must have picked up the file during Time Machine app transfer...I had only migrated Apps and did not choose any settings or misc file and folders to be transferred. Anyway I can enjoy my system now and actually have some time for my wife :)

Thank you Toleda for you have done for the MacX86-Community!

Last edited:
I just rebooted again (still no changes from last time) and have no audio devices again. Any ideas what next steps might be?

As I'd mentioned in my first post, I can't seem to figure out how to get the "Copy Of Console/All Messages (last boot)" logs, as the High Sierra console won't anything before the moment I open the app. I'm probably missing something, but I haven't found a way to get earlier logs than that.

1. Description of audio problem - no audio devices present, all steps according to the guide, no success
  2. OS X version/motherboard model/BIOS version/processor/graphics - 10.13 HS/Gigabyte H170N-WIFI 1.0/F3/Skylake i5 6500/Zotac GTX780Ti 3GB
  3. Procedure/Guide Used - cloverALC method
  4. Copy of IOReg - IOReg_v2.1/File/Save a Copy As…, verify file (Tools 2.) - included
  5. Copy Of Console/All Messages (last boot)/File/Save a Copy As.. - included system.log (cant save copy as..)
  6. Installed S/L/E/AppleHDA.kext - included
  7. Screen shots:
    1. DPCIManager/Status (Tools 3.) - cant launch app
    2. System Information/Hardware/Audio/Intel High Definition Audio (not Devices) - included
    3. System Preferences/Sound/Input - included
    4. System Preferences/Sound/Output - included
  8. Terminal/Shell/Export Test As. . . (if script used)
    1. audio_cloverALC-x0.command - included
  9. Clover
    1. EFI/CLOVER/config.plist - included
    2. DPCIManager/Misc/Boot Log (Tools 3.) - cant launch app
    3. EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched/dsdt.aml (if installed)
    4. EFI/CLOVER/ACP/Patched/ssdt(s).aml (if installed)
  10. Put all files in a folder, compress and attach to Post

Attachments

• Exports Report.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 151
Dear Toleda,

I've had a look to attempt to find the solution to my issue myself but have struggled still. Please excuse any lack of knowledge in my posts as I may miss some terminology.

1. I have updated to High Sierra and have found that the audio had stopped working. Upon looking further I have then found that the system isn't finding any audio devices which isn't especially helpful.
2. Im currently running 10.13. I have an MSI Gaming 3 MOBO. Intel i5 and running standard graphics.
3. I installed using Clover from my OS X El Capitan.
4. Attached File
5. Found Console file but I don't have the option to save a copy. Mine reads File/Open or Open Recent or Close. There's also two options greyed out, reveal in finder and move to trash.
6. AppleHDA.kext is all installed.
7. 1. Attached 2. Attached although I can't see Intel High Definition Audio at all. 3. and 4. Both attached although there is no input or output devices.
8. Not entirely Understood on this one as to what needs to be provided.
9. Attached - wasn't sure how to attach the boot log so I've copied it to a PDF. I have only got (EFI/CLOVER/ACP/Patched/ssdt(s).aml) installed, so only attached that one.

Hope I've attached everything correctly.

Best Regards,

Sam

Attachments

• Audio Not Working.zip
    710.9 KB · Views: 134
Back