Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - AppleHDA Realtek Audio

Half of the property categories are missing. Run remove the existing config.plist. MultiBeast/Bootloaders/Clover
MultiBeast/Drivers (all selections)
Build
Restart
Reply with new files

Audio devices are back. I managed to install the wrong kext and make my hackintosh unbootable ... after realizing that I removed the kext and I was able to boot. I think everything looks good now, right?

Attachments

• Hackintosh 2.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 74
Audio devices are back. I managed to install the wrong kext and make my hackintosh unbootable ... after realizing that I removed the kext and I was able to boot. I think everything looks good now, right?

Update, audio works but the quality is really not good. It's like it becomes compressed and distorted. Is there something else I should be modifying?

Another no audio devices issue.

macOS 10.13.2 (17C88)
ASUS Prime Z270-A, AMI BIOS Ver 0906, i7-7700K
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2

Guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/before-you-install-audio-desktop-realtek-applehda-guide.219810/

Mobo does not have HDEF, has HDAS@1F,3
Used IX.1.1 (plist patch) to rename

Guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/applehda-realtek-audio-guide.234732/

Method II.2 used, installed AppleALC and Lilu in /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other

I think everything's in the attached archive. Hope you can help.

Attachments

• Octopus Audio.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 68
Damaged config.plist
Add Config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/1

Thanks. That did it. Not sure how I missed that from the guide.

Now to see if I can get DP/HDMI audio working....

ok guys I give up I just am not smart enough to figure this out my self. I have the Ga-H55M-S2H MB and it uses Realtek ALC888B codex. I have a i3 intel chip and f7 bias. I have the DSDT.aml for my bias and all is working fine except Audio. I have read and read and tried the things in forms here but I just can't get OSX to see audio device. I am uploading what I think you need in a zip file so hopefully you can give me some advice that I "lol can follow". well I can't upload a zip file because when I do the post button disappears and I can't post.

Hello - I would appreciate help with the following:

1. No devices in “Output” in System Preferences/Sound

2. 10.12.6 - Stork’s Gene Maximus Build - ASUS Dog Maximus VIII Gene, Latest Bios (just updated); i5-6600K; Gigabyte nVidia GeForce GTX 950

3. Stork’s Build here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...s-viii-gene-i5-6600k-gigabyte-gtx-950.181272/

4. Uploaded.

5. Sorry - not sure what to do here… Screen shot attached.

6. Sorry - not sure what to do here…

7. DCPIManager will not run on the computer. When I double-click, nothing happens.

8. Sorry - not sure what to do here in Terminal.

9. Config.plist attached; DPCI doesn’t work on computer as stated above;

***I believe updating the motherboard BIOS made it stop working. My setup was previously working. I also tried Multibeast in accordance with Stork’s instructions.

I appreciate any help. Thank you.

Attachments

• Folder.zip
    769.2 KB · Views: 89
Back