Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - AppleHDA Realtek Audio

No audio installed, script did not run; user error.
Script:
Code:
$ audio_cloverALC-x0.command
-bash: audio_cloverALC-x0.command: command not found
AppleHDA Realtek Audio/Post #1/II. AppleHDA Realtek Audio Methods/1. cloverALC:

Try again.
Restart, reply with new files

Downloaded and run. Completed successfully and restarted. Files attached.

1. No audio devices found
2. OS 10.13.6 / Gigabyte Aorus H370 Gaming 3 Wifi / Bios version X / Intel Core I5-8600 Coffee lake 6-Core 3.6 GHz LGA 1151 / Onboard Intel UHD Graphics 630
3. A. Before You Install Audio - Desktop/Realtek/AppleHDA [Guide]
B. AppleHDA Realtek Audio [Guide]
C. ******: [GUIDE] Native audio with Clover & AppleALC.kext
D. ******: Audio Mechanic (old patch/fix removal + AppleALC installation)
E. No Sound - AppleHDA Realtek Audio
4 - 9: Files attached
9. 3&4: Not installed

Attachments

• Magnus8869 Audio Prob 2.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 57
I have been trying for months to get audio on my build. It worked few times for a while, but it was cracky and noisy. But it stopped working at all.

1. No audio devices appear (No Codec)
2. OSX High Sierra 10.13.3 , Gigabyte Aorus Z270x gaming 7,SM BIOS 2.7 (not sure if its right information), I7 7700, IGPU Intel Graphics 630
3. Used multi MultiBeast Audio, (and few more guides which I dont remember)
Multi Beast selections
100/ 200 / 300 series audio support
200/ z370 series/ x299
after reboot all 1220

4. Attached
5. Attached
6. Attached
7. Attached
8. N/A
9. Attached

Attachments

• report.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 58
After successful install, audio worked for several boots then device disappears.

OS X Version: 10.13.6
Motherboard: ASRock Z170 Extreme 3
BIOS Version: P7.50
Processor: Intel I7 6700K
Graphics: GigaByte GeForce GTX 950 2GB Xtreme Gaming DDR5 GV-N950XTREMEC-2GD

Procedure/Guide: audio_cloverALC-130_v0.5.command

Attachments

• Audio Problem.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 60
Attached files are the same as previous, useless.
Restart, make new files and attach.

Those were newly generated files after a restart. I restarted again and again generated the files and they did not change. SO, I started from scratch, did a clean install and followed ONLY the AppleHDA Realtek Audio Guide from here. I have gotten to the audio_cloverALC-130v0 command patch and am getting an audio ID: 7 is not supported, continue (y/n) notification. Rather than just telling it yes, I said no and checked the injected ID in Clover configurator and it says the ID is 1 under Devices Audio Inject (screen shot included). Everything checks out in IORegistry, so before I did something stupid and had to start over again, I thought I'd ask if it's OK to hit yes when it say ID 7 is not supported or if there is something else I need to fix first. I'm attaching the text from the audio clover install, a copy of my config.plist and the screen shot showing the audio ID from Clover configurator. Let me know if you want all of the other files even though I haven't gotten through the clover ALC patch. Thanks again for taking the time to help. When I get through all of this I'll make sure to post a success post outlining, step by painful step what it took to get my specific rig working.

Attachments

• Magnus8869 Audio Try 3.zip
    287 KB · Views: 51
System is damaged, run the installer over the existing install.
Did as you said with no improvement. Terminal output remained the same.

In the end what worked was cloning my disk on another hard drive, wiping the drive, fresh install of 10.13, and using migration assistant to restore my files. Everything works flawlessly. Thank you for your help regardless. I got smarter.

Thanks for your help and installer scripts Toleda - I have finally got working audio through headphones and HDMI, but the audio is distorted with static when it plays despite being recognisable.

I have an old legacy BIOS P55 mobo with Alcatel 888 audio. I used the audio_cloverALC-130_v0.5.command to install audio but have also messed with lilu, voodoo and other kexts before getting audio but would rather not start a clean install.

Any advice?

Back