Contribute
Register

Newb Question: How Does Multibeast Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've successfully installed Sierra on my PC and it works. But after rebooting, I lost Internet. Audio has never worked. And I have graphics issues. So, clearly, I need to tweak my multibeast configurations.

But how do I do this? Or more specifically, do I need to clean install Sierra to be sure I'm clearing out all the drivers I tried the first time around?

Can someone explain how multibeast works? Does it clean up previous drivers for you? Is this an issue anyway?

Thanks!

The most simple solution is to make a clean instal of Sierra and install the correct!!! kexts using multibeast. It is possible to remove the installed kexts yourself, but it usually is just as easy to reinstall the OS, just to be sure they are gone.
Also, when you use Multibeast a second time, it will not uninstall any previously installed kexts, it will only add the ones that weren't selected last time.

You should make sure you know which one to install and for that you need a good idea on what hardware you are using, this way you know which options to choose in Multibeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back