Contribute
Register

New VoodooPS2Controller, Keyboard, Trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made it more responsive by fixing a bug that was causing unnecessary lag. You might play with your settings in SysPrefs -> Trackpad. I'm not sure what 'snatching' means.

You mean I'm already have that fix? SysPref pane is work as it intended or I should use configload program? Never use it actually. "Snatching" well I guess it's when cursor jumps in place where it's not suppose to be, not far though. In other words not smoothly enough :). I don't know how to exactly explain that. English is not my first language.
"Jerking" I think is the right word.

Apparently the single tap on the trackpad mimics the left trackpad button. If the primary mouse button is set to "right" (mouse must be present to do that), a tap on the desktop brings up the context menu, if it set to "left", it's a normal click.
dg

RehabMan,

again, thanks a lot for your great work.

Updated to the 1.8.1 and exactly followed the instructions. Installed "your" FakeSMC, too. Its is working nice but there is this one problem:
Now i have to press the FN Key to get the Volume-Button (and the others) working.
How do i change this? I have a 4530s like you do.

Thank you!

You mean I'm already have that fix? SysPref pane is work as it intended or I should use configload program? Never use it actually. "Snatching" well I guess it's when cursor jumps in place where it's not suppose to be, not far though. In other words not smoothly enough :). I don't know how to exactly explain that. English is not my first language.
"Jerking" I think is the right word.

SysPrefs -> Trackpad.
I'm not providing a specialized prefpane yet (nor configload).

Hello, RehabMan

I need help with my Fujitsu's circular scroll-pad.

With your driver everything is working great but with one little problem.

I can't rest my palm while I'm typing at all, every time I have my hand near the circular scroll-pad my cursor would go mad.

I've checked the console and I've found lots of errors:

ApplePS2SynapticsTouchPad: Unexpected byte0 data (98) from PS/2 controller
ApplePS2SynapticsTouchPad: Unexpected byte0 data (xx) from PS/2 controller

Is there anyway I can disable this circular scroll-pad (I don't need it <hate it!>)? or would be best to make it work just like under windows.

I've tired to disable it with DSDT but not working so far.

Thank you for all you've done!

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 132
SysPrefs -> Trackpad.
I'm not providing a specialized prefpane yet (nor configload).
I get it. There are not much prefs actually in there. But thanks anyway! :)
One more little question. I reinstalled a kext from ProBook installer beta 6 and fn keys work only when Fn button is pressed. Before that they worked without pressing the Fn button. I check the info.plist and "Make Application key into Apple Fn key" is set to YES. What I'm doing wrong? And F2 and F3 stop working (doesn't control the brightness level) :( Need help.

I get it. There are not much prefs actually in there. But thanks anyway! :)
One more little question. I reinstalled a kext from ProBook installer beta 6 and fn keys work only when Fn button is pressed. Before that they worked without pressing the Fn button. I check the info.plist and "Make Application key into Apple Fn key" is set to YES. What I'm doing wrong? And F2 and F3 stop working (doesn't control the brightness level) :( Need help.

Look one post up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back