Contribute
Register

New VoodooPS2Controller, Keyboard, Trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not currently providing a prefpane because the code in its current state is too buggy and I haven't had time to work on it. When it is ready, I will release one, but not yet. If you have one, it isn't mine.

What kind of trackpad does it have?

Aps! okey, no problem, prefpane doesnt work anyway xDD

What do you mean "kind of trackpad" its a trackpad multitouch that brings with laptop. I've been looking for more specs about it on google, but I dont see any relevant information

EDIT: maybe "synaptics" do you reefer?

Aps! okey, no problem, prefpane doesnt work anyway xDD

What do you mean "kind of trackpad" its a trackpad multitouch that brings with laptop. I've been looking for more specs about it on google, but I dont see any relevant information

EDIT: maybe "synaptics" do you reefer?

You need to check on Windows to see what is in Device Manager. Most laptop manufacturers are really bad about providing useful specs. In Device Manager, look for your trackpad device, then right click, Properties, Advanced, then poke around in there looking for manufacturer information and device IDs. You can also check your startup messages in Console/system.log to see what the voodoops2 driver is detecting on OS X.

thank bro, it work, but how can i use 3 finger? i cant see any thing change, can you take a screenshot of your touchpad?

Please answer me

I don't think anyone knows either who you're talking to, nor what exactly your question is.
:lol:

Edit: I'm sorry, it's off topic, but I couldn't resist it...

Hi! I have some problem with trackpad on my 4430s it not working, only keyboard work. I use this kext. Is any solutions?

Did you follow all installation instructions? Are you using Chimera/Chameleon boot loader from the HDD?

Yes, at first was Chimera + ProBookInsatller but trackpad not work, and than I install Clover and there not work too
Bat I saw one things, when touch few times tracpad, usb mouse begins to fail
Keyboard work perfect.
DSDT from your parch and Fake from "kozlek"

Yes, at first was Chimera + ProBookInsatller but trackpad not work, and than I install Clover and there not work too
Bat I saw one things, when touch few times tracpad, usb mouse begins to fail
Keyboard work perfect.
DSDT from your parch and Fake from "kozlek"

I don't think you have it installed correctly. Sounds like you've been trying a lot of experimental stuff (Clover). Try a fresh install following the guide & using the ProBook Installer, then report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back