Contribute
Register

New VoodooPS2Controller, Keyboard, Trackpad (ClickPad support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a weird anomaly with the ClickPad on my Dell Latitude 3450. I am unable to enable Tap to click on the trackpad preference pane.

Changing my system definition from MacBook Air 7,2 to MacBook Pro 12,1 did not help.

My current workaround is to configure com.apple.AppleMultitouchTrackpad.plist with a plist editor and reboot. This enables Tap to click and it sticks through restarts.

My laptop specs:
CPU: i3-5005u
GPU: HD 5500
Audio: Realtek ALC3234 (aka ALC255)
Wifi: Qualcomm/Atheros AR9565
Ethernet: Realtek RTL8111
Storage: SATA 3 SSD

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting".
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

i have ps2m method in dsdt, but my touchpad (ELAN1200) still not working used this kext, or my touchpad i2c not ps2 ?
like my keyboard work when using usbinjectall.kext

i have ps2m method in dsdt, but my touchpad (ELAN1200) still not working used this kext, or my touchpad i2c not ps2 ?
like my keyboard work when using usbinjectall.kext

Your trackpad is likely I2C. And this kext does not have good support for ELAN PS2 anyway...

I am running HP desktop. I cannot remap my full size keyboard, brightness and volume up and down. voodoops2 doesnt really help me to control multimedia option on keyboard. please help

I am running HP desktop. I cannot remap my full size keyboard, brightness and volume up and down. voodoops2 doesnt really help me to control multimedia option on keyboard. please help

Off-topic.

This thread/forum is only for laptops.
Desktop questions should be posted in the appropriate desktop forum.

Hi Rehabman.
I'm not really familiar with hackintosh though I have used it since nov 16th, but is the setting in mouse (system preference) integrated with trackpad (system preference)? I mean if I changed the setting in mouse section (scroll to natural), would the setting in trackpad section be changed too? Since in here, that's the case.
If not, any work around for this?

Hi Rehabman.
I'm not really familiar with hackintosh though I have used it since nov 16th, but is the setting in mouse (system preference) integrated with trackpad (system preference)? I mean if I changed the setting in mouse section (scroll to natural), would the setting in trackpad section be changed too?

Yes.
You would find the same on a real Mac.

Yes.
You would find the same on a real Mac.

Ah I see.
Then how do I check whether my touchpad is read as touchpad or mouse? Since in scroll reverser, it's read as mouse (unchecked mouse and checked touchpad, and it's not working;checked mouse and unchecked touchpad, and it's working). I just want to make a sure whether it's the app's problem or my own problem.
Edit:
Confirmed it, it's detected as mouse not trackpad. I can't disable it in accessibility > mouse > "Ignore built-in trackpad blablba."
Damn...

Last edited:
Hello, I have a question about Synaptics touchpad please.

Is it possible to get one + one tap to click feature? One + one means that while one finger is swiping on the pad (to move the cursor), another finger taps to trigger click event with the first finger still on. This behavior is seen on a MagicTrackpad.

I tried to explain as much as I could but not sure if it's understandable.

Thank you.

Hello, I have a question about Synaptics touchpad please.

Is it possible to get one + one tap to click feature? One + one means that while one finger is swiping on the pad (to move the cursor), another finger taps to trigger click event with the first finger still on. This behavior is seen on a MagicTrackpad.

I tried to explain as much as I could but not sure if it's understandable.

Thank you.

While it is possible, I have no plans to implement it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back