Contribute
Register

New VoodooPS2Controller, Keyboard, Trackpad (ClickPad support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I've got little problem with using of this touchpad driver. Everything works perfectly, except one thing: 3-fingers gestures. Driver recognise them, but the system behaviour is very strange. It is interprets these gestures as a 'command+arrow' key command.

It is as designed.
Configure those keys in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Shortcuts.

It is as designed.
Configure those keys in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Shortcuts.
Nope. It didn't help. :( I think it's because of Russian keyboard layout is setup on my mac or something. Maybe there's some way to fix it in kext config file, or at worst in source code? I really want to use your driver, because it works perfectly and really suitable for me. I looked source code and found a place which is responsible for swipe handling, but I didn't figured out how to change command.

Nope. It didn't help. :( I think it's because of Russian keyboard layout is setup on my mac or something. Maybe there's some way to fix it in kext config file, or at worst in source code? I really want to use your driver, because it works perfectly and really suitable for me. I looked source code and found a place which is responsible for swipe handling, but I didn't figured out how to change command.

Select the function you want assign in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Shortcuts. Instead of hitting the keys, do the swipe.

I have a weird anomaly with the ClickPad on my Dell Latitude 3450. I am unable to enable Tap to click on the trackpad preference pane.

Changing my system definition from MacBook Air 7,2 to MacBook Pro 12,1 did not help.

My current workaround is to configure com.apple.AppleMultitouchTrackpad.plist with a plist editor and reboot. This enables Tap to click and it sticks through restarts.

My laptop specs:
CPU: i3-5005u
GPU: HD 5500
Audio: Realtek ALC3234 (aka ALC255)
Wifi: Qualcomm/Atheros AR9565
Ethernet: Realtek RTL8111
Storage: SATA 3 SSD

I have a weird anomaly with the ClickPad on my Dell Latitude 3450. I am unable to enable Tap to click on the trackpad preference pane.

Changing my system definition from MacBook Air 7,2 to MacBook Pro 12,1 did not help.

My current workaround is to configure com.apple.AppleMultitouchTrackpad.plist with a plist editor and reboot. This enables Tap to click and it sticks through restarts.

My laptop specs:
CPU: i3-5005u
GPU: HD 5500
Audio: Realtek ALC3234 (aka ALC255)
Wifi: Qualcomm/Atheros AR9565
Ethernet: Realtek RTL8111
Storage: SATA 3 SSD

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting".
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

i have ps2m method in dsdt, but my touchpad (ELAN1200) still not working used this kext, or my touchpad i2c not ps2 ?
like my keyboard work when using usbinjectall.kext

i have ps2m method in dsdt, but my touchpad (ELAN1200) still not working used this kext, or my touchpad i2c not ps2 ?
like my keyboard work when using usbinjectall.kext

Your trackpad is likely I2C. And this kext does not have good support for ELAN PS2 anyway...

I am running HP desktop. I cannot remap my full size keyboard, brightness and volume up and down. voodoops2 doesnt really help me to control multimedia option on keyboard. please help

I am running HP desktop. I cannot remap my full size keyboard, brightness and volume up and down. voodoops2 doesnt really help me to control multimedia option on keyboard. please help

Off-topic.

This thread/forum is only for laptops.
Desktop questions should be posted in the appropriate desktop forum.

Hi Rehabman.
I'm not really familiar with hackintosh though I have used it since nov 16th, but is the setting in mouse (system preference) integrated with trackpad (system preference)? I mean if I changed the setting in mouse section (scroll to natural), would the setting in trackpad section be changed too? Since in here, that's the case.
If not, any work around for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back