- Oct 1, 2018
- X1Carbon 5Gen
- GTX 1080
- Mobile Phone
It works now! thanks.Three finger gestures must be configured in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Shortcuts (do the swipe instead of hitting keys).
Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
If you disassemble your patchmatic -extract output (iasl -da -dl *.aml), it is easy to see your mistake regarding duplicate RMCF at _SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2K:
... Pass 1 parse of [SSDT] Firmware Error (ACPI): Failure creating [\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2K.RMCF], AE_ALREADY_EXISTS (20180427/dswload-498) ACPI Error: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS, During name lookup/catalog (20180427/psobject-371) Could not parse external ACPI tables, AE_ALREADY_EXISTS
(thought config was in the trackpad guess I was expecting too much )
yup realized my SSDT error already fixed that.here
thanks again for the help and the kext
there seems to be a minor bug with the clickpad with one finger click and drag.
- press down clickpad while moving the same finger(like how you would drag windows or select lines of text)
- the cursor does not move at first
- the cursor teleports to the same direction, but further than your finger movement
- the cursor then teleports back to the right location
does not seem to happen if you drag (while holding down the click) slowly.
most evident when trying to move windows very fast.
looks kinda like this when u r trying to drag up right:
- after holding down click, the window doesn't move at first
- the window flashes near the upper right corner
- the window comes back to the proper location
maybe the threshold configuration issue?