Contribute
Register

New VoodooPS2Controller, Keyboard, Trackpad (ClickPad support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can i change Command_R to Option_R . 0x36-> 0x3d can you give me code please

You cannot do that with the keyboard driver (it deals only with physical keys, not key combinations).
You can do that sort of mapping with programs like Karabiner.

I don't see a PS2 trackpad in the ioreg. Perhaps your trackpad is I2C or USB. You should check in Windows.
I found this version works keyboard (maybe it modified by another persone), version RehabMan-Voodoo-2016-0616 doesn't work for me.
I attach report of my laptop by aida64 can you tell me if voodoops2 suport it

Attachments

• VoodooPs2 work.zip
    637.2 KB · Views: 82
  • ReportP15v3.htm.zip
    100.7 KB · Views: 102
I found this version works keyboard (maybe it modified by another persone), version RehabMan-Voodoo-2016-0616 doesn't work for me.
I attach report of my laptop by aida64 can you tell me if voodoops2 suport it

If you look at it, you can see the Info.plist has been changed (all such settings can also be changed via ACPI).

Hello, i'm using VoodooPS2 on El Capitan and it works perfectly with both my trackpad and keyboard,
but i recently setup a Sierra partition and i KP upon boot whilst using the latest VoodooPS2.kext.
Strangely seems to be graphics related. i'm at a loss as to what to do.
I hope this is the right place to post this, i was pointed here from the GitHub.
Any help is much appreciated! :)

Attachments

• KP.png
    KP.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 124
Hello, i'm using VoodooPS2 on El Capitan and it works perfectly with both my trackpad and keyboard,
but i recently setup a Sierra partition and i KP upon boot whilst using the latest VoodooPS2.kext.
Strangely seems to be graphics related. i'm at a loss as to what to do.
I hope this is the right place to post this, i was pointed here from the GitHub.
Any help is much appreciated! :)

Your panic is AMD/Radeon related. Off-topic for this thread.

Your panic is AMD/Radeon related. Off-topic for this thread.
This only happens when i am using VoodooPS2, once i remove the kext it works fine, no idea why i ONLY get this panic its whilst installed.
i have made sure this is the cause.

This only happens when i am using VoodooPS2, once i remove the kext it works fine, no idea why i ONLY get this panic its whilst installed.
i have made sure this is the cause.

The panic shows only AMD/Radeon kexts in the stack trace. Installing kexts will cause a kernel cache rebuild, which may expose problems you previously had, but were masked by an old kernel cache.

Please take your questions regarding this matter to a separate thread. These off-topic posts will be deleted shortly.

Last edited:
i have made sure there is no cache issue, and i am injecting the kext.
i'm not new to solving KP issues but this one stumps me as VoodooPS2 seems to be affecting graphics (without it injected i have full graphics and completely working setup, except keyboard and trackpad).
my graphics/entire setup is perfect, until Sierra :(
But if you honestly believe its not related, i will take my issue elsewhere.
Thanks for the Help

i have made sure there is no cache issue, and i am injecting the kext.

All kexts should be installed to the system volume. Injection is only for the installer and recovery.

If you need me to look at something, attach EFI/Clover as ZIP (no themes)

All kexts should be installed to the system volume. Injection is only for the installer and recovery.

If you need me to look at something, attach EFI/Clover as ZIP (no themes)
i only inject so i can test kexts before installing, i will test to make sure this in not the issue, i still installed the daemon and plist.
Thanks for the help :)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    27.6 MB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back